•Chapter two• A new life

Todoroki's POV

We were sitting in our office waiting for the files on the boy to arrive. I felt extremely uncomfortable that I had thought that he was cute and how much I wanted him. I was dating someone. Get yourself together.

"Here are the files. Call me if you need anything else."

Opening the files we find little information about the green haired boy.

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Age: 17
Height: 166cm
Weight: 95 pounds
Parents: unknown
Extra information: Mute

"Is this really all the information that the lab can come up with? How are we ever supposed to learn anything about this boy."
"We could try having a one sided conversation?" I question
"I guess that could work."

Izuku's POV

I was sitting in a large bedroom. The walls were white with light blue curtains on the walls.
It was beautiful. Definitely and upgrade from my old room. I could get used to this. As I flopped down on the bed the door opened presenting the two mafia bosses.

"Hello Izuku. Sorry to just come in unannounced. We need to talk. Or well we will talk you just listen. Okay?"

I nod. Alright let's see what these people want.

Bakugo POV

Damn. He just looks so cute. Get you heart together you have a boyfriend.

"So Izuku my name is Todoroki and this is Bakugo. Please address us my Mr. Todoroki and Mr. Bakugo. We are the bosses and you will treat us with respect. Now we would like to get some answers."

He nods in understanding.

"Izuku that is your name correct. *nod*. Alright Izuku what happened before you got here? You were not in great condition and still aren't but we would like to know what happened. We just want to help so you don't have to tell us anything if you don't want to."

His big eyes looked up at me in surprise. Maybe he was never given a choice before. They way his eyes sparkled made me want to protect him at all costs. I could see that my boy friend would do the same. Or so I think.

My father did it. He answered

"Now because this is a mafia you will not be allowed to leave this house without one of our permission. I will get a personal guard to look after you. If anyone tells you not to do something you will listen to them and follow orders. If one of us asks you anything we expect you to answer and do without any questions. You will treat everyone here with respect you are bellow them. Understand?"

The boy nodded. I could see fear in his eyes. I should probably tell my boyfriend to be a little less harsh when talking to him. It was clear this boy went though some kind of abuse.
Whatever happened to this kid I would make sure that it never happened again. I might not be the most powerful out there but I could do my best.

"All right I think that is all we need to know. Thank you Izuku for your help. I will see to it that dinner is brought up to you." Shoto then takes my arm we drags me up and out of the room. We walk back to his office and I take a set across from him.

"Shoto don't you think you were a bit harsh on him. He is just a kid."
"Since when are you one to care. Your always saying enforce power and dominance but here we are. Don't tell me you are going soft."
"Shoto it is different he is only 17 who knows what he has gone through. Maybe we should hold off on that part. He isn't going to do anything bad."
"How do you know."
"You saw him Shoto what do you think?"
"Fine."

We sat down to do work. Being part of the Mafia meant a whole bunch of paper work something I never looked forward to.

Todoroki POV

I was looking at a paper that had a deal offered to us by the third place group. It was not the best but it would benefit us. Maybe it could even help us get to number one.
I don't know why Katsuki was so mad about my behaviour earlier. I was hoping that if I was rude to him he would be to scared to do anything that could mess with my heart. After all I already had a boyfriend and I still love him right? I take out a peace of paper and write my reply and stamp it closed before tossing it into the basket full of letters I needed to send tonight. The basket was almost full snd my eyes land on a letter I didn't recognize. It must be Katsuki's or I forgot I wrote it. After all it did have the correct stamp on it. It wasn't uncommon that I would forget what I wrote since I wrote so many. Shrugging it off I opened another letter I had received. This one was equally as boring as the last one I had just read. After around 1000 more letters and papers I looked up at the clock it read 1:34 am. Shit I should probably get to bed.

"Kat come on let's go to sleep."

He stands up and follows me out of the room and to our shared bedroom.

Izuku POV

I was on the bed looking up at the celling. I was having trouble sleeping and I as trying to find shapes in the shadows. My mind kept wandering off to troubling thoughts of what they might want me here for. After all I was just as a boy what would they want me for. I had already tried to count sheep and I had lost count at 3450. I wasn't going to start up again because it didn't help me fall asleep. I was nervous of what was to come tomorrow when everyone was awake. I was only here for one reason and it was against my will. Ever since I had been 4 everything had been out of my control. I wished they wouldn't force me to do anything while I was here. Maybe for once in my life I would get peace. Highly unlikely but I could wish for anything after all that's was wishing was for. I finally closed my eyes and sleep came.

Waking up I was the one dark room was flooded with light. I could hear people moving outside the bed room. I was still groggy from sleep so I slowly sat up and rested my head on my hands. A knock sounded on the making me wonder how the thought I would reply. I was mite for crying out loud. What was I supposed to do to answer. The person knocked again only adding to my annoyance. I got out of bed and went over on the door and opened it. There was a pink haired girl holding a try of food.

"Hey. Here is some food. I am going to be your personal maid. Uh aren't you going to thank me for the food?"

I gave her a really stare before pointing at my vocals cords and waved my hand.

"Oh right your mute. Sorry about that. I have to go the bosses don't want people talking to you for too long. Anyways bye Midoriya."

She closed the door and walked away. What did she mean by the bosses don't want people to talk to me. Do they think I'm a threat?

Another knock sounded on the door and I was wondering who it could be this time. Before I could walk back over to the door it opened reviling the duo haired leader.

"Midoriya. Come I would like to have a chat."

I nodded and followed him. He lead me to a large office. It had huge windows that are somewhat covered by red drapes. He singled a chair and told me to sit. I slowly sat down and waited for further instructions.

"Midoriya. There is a job I would like you to do. A man named All might wants to have a meeting with me. He runs the fourth place mafia. I want you to come along with me and try to get some secrets out of him by acting like an innocent child. I will inform him that you are mute and so I don't think he will have any problem talking to you about plans. Once done you will tell me everything you heard. Understand?"

I nodded. He wanted me to act like a child to get secrets out of a man with a father like instinct? This is going to be one interesting day.

================================