•Chapter five• Come out Come out where ever you are

Bakugo POV

"Oh Todoroki come out come where every you are." I heard the female voice of Himiko Toga one of the best assassins out there. With her talent 'transform' she could look like anyone if she just got their blood. Toga could be a real pain in the ass because she worked for Ms. I. N.

"Are you in here. NO. Awww where are you. Oh wait I know." She let out a giggle before the door flew open. I grabbed my boyfriends gun and pointed it at her.
"Tsk tsk. How rude you can't shot me."
"And why not." I asked three gritted teeth.
"If you shot me I'll shot him." She said pulled Midoriya into our view before putting a gun to his temple. He was shaking violently and tears were pricking his eyes.

"Leave him out of this. He isn't part of this gang."
"OHHH. But he's one of your weaknesses if I killed him what would that do to you. Ahhh I just can't wait to find out." She said letting out a giggle.
"Please I'll give you whatever you want just spare him. Please. Tell your boss that if he gets spared she can have anything she wants from me."
"Shoto no."
"Okay well I want ¥800 000 000 000 for now. And I'll tell my boss that I got a better deal." She winked at Midoriya
"I'll be seeing you later cutie." And with that she let him go. Shoto followed behind her to give her the money promised.

Toga's POV

The boss will be so happy to hear this after all we now have an upper hand and it's not even been a week since they took him in. Now all I need is some more blood and then I can break in. They will never be number one at this rate.

After I received the money I went back to the head office and slammed the bag on the desk.

"I need to speak with the boss."
"You know she's busy."
"Does it look like I give a shit let me speak to her now or else your brains will be all over this desk."

The man gulped before unlocked the door and letting me in.

"Boss. I have good news."

The women turned around.

"It better be good."
"I found a weakness now all we need is blood and we can set the plan in motion."
"Good call my talent team tell them we need to talk."
"Yes ma'am."
"Oh and while your at it get my guns men to kill everyone in the number 15 gang."

I nodded and left the room. Such power would soon be mine when the heir took over the group.

Izuku's POV

When Todoroki returns I rush over to him and sign.

'Why would you do that. I'm not worth anything to you. You just told her how to get rid of this gang. You- you'

He cut me off before smiling and saying.

"Izuku I know this is soon but I think I love you."
But you have a boyfriend
"Oh we are poly but I'm sure he would mind have you am I right."
Katsuki smiled before pressing his lips onto Izuku's and starting a heated make out.

"Hey what about me." I said and Katsuki let out a small laugh before he smashed his lips against my cheek as he grabbed my head guiding my lips to the small for eyed boy.

Once we let go of his lips I dragged him back to his room to sleep. As much as I would love to strip his clothes and see his pretty body I knew he wasn't ready for that so I let him go to sleep. Hopefully he's having dreams about me.

~Time skip 3 months~

I was doing the boring paperwork that came with my job. I was really bored and wished to be in bed at this early hour but this needed to be done and better to do it when my cute boyfriend was asleep. The clock was slowly ticking away counting each second.

All the sudden there was a scream and a worker burst in.

"It's the shadow gang. They're here."