-Leaving at last-

You were in your room drawing a picture of the village you grew up. in and you sighed and started crying because you missed being. there and you missed him so much and you thought about it a bit and you said to yourself.

Y/n: I can't take this pain anymore I'm leaving tonight

You went to your closet and got out your suitcase and you filled it with clothes and stuff you needed.
You grab you makeup bag and you filled it with all the makeup that can fit and then you just put the rest in your book bag. You then you grabbed you favorite pare of shoes your red and black.

Combat boots and you put on the black ones and put the red ones in your book bag and you changed into this.

You then did your makeup and then you put it back in the bag when you were done

You then did your makeup and then you put it back in the bag when you were done. but it wasn't anything flashy you just stuck with something normal.

You then went to your bank your family has and you go here a lot actually because your family

You then went to your bank your family has and you go here a lot actually because your family. is Philthy Rich but you could care less but you take out about a life's worth of money. Some in your wallet and a lot on your personal card.

It took a little bit and your done and you went back home and your family wasn't anywhere to be found. You think they probably went somewhere but it's like you care anyway you got.

your stuff and you then got in your car and you drove to the airport and you then went to your private jet. that your parents have no idea that you got and you showed the captain.

The place and the direction to it and they started turning on the plane and you. put your stuff in the compartment and you sit in your seat and you put on the seat belt. And then you feel it leave the ground and you smiled and teared up a bit and you. Decided to take a nap and you fell asleep.

-time skip-

You feel something tap your shoulder and you open your eyes and it's. one if the flight attendant and she smiles at you and says.