-unexpected-

You wake up in the morning and you yawn and stretched your body and you. get out of bed and you go and take a shower and you put on this outfit.

You then got the weapons on the pic and a lot of bullets and you put them in a backpack and you put it on your back you go down stairs and you walk into

The kitchen and you seen pancakes and you smiled and eat them and put. The plate in the sink when you were done and you remembered you forget. something and so you go back upstairs and get Your sketchbook and a pencil and you put it in your.

Backpack and you walk outside and you started walking around looking for you know. who but you couldn't find him anywhere and that made you sad and then it got dark really fast since it's snowing.

But it wasn't that cold because you can handle it and then you hear footsteps behind. you but you just kept walking but faster and you see you house and you run.
to it and you get to the front door and then everything goes black.

-time skip-

You wake up to voices and you open your eyes and you see a doll and it starts talking.

Doll: she's awake!

You look at it a little closer and you say

Y/n: Angie?

Angie: she said my name how do you know my name!?

Y/n: it's me y/n...

You then passed out from exhaustion

Angie: y/n! Omg that's y/n

Every one gasped and that's all you herd before you passed out.

Mother Miranda: my goodness it really is y/n

Heisenberg gets up immediately and runs to you and checks if your. breathing and he sighs in relief and takes the chains off of you and said.

Heisenberg: do you plan on making her one of us

Mother Miranda: yes I do actually you can have her live with you

He nods and he takes you to his factory and when he arrived you started waking. up and you seen his face and it looked so familiar and you said.

Y/n: Karl...

He turns to you and says

Karl: yes y/n

You open your eyes wide and he smiles at you and you start crying and you hugged him tightly and cried.

Y/n: omg you have no idea how long I've been waiting to see you again