Forest

I added Olivia Rodrigo's song cuz it's a masterpiece sent from the heavens to bless our ears😌
____________________________________

'Pitter, patter,'

It's cold.

The rain is cold and harsh.

When i opened my eyes again it was dark, I couldn't see right because of the rain. Sam and Moody where lying on my chest, i guess they got tired(?) I don't know where i am. I'm shivering and honestly i feel as if my heart has been ripped into shreds. I can help but cry.

"Crystal are you alright? Get up we beed to find shelter or you'll get sick," Sam said.

"Seriously couldn't you pick somewhere better than a fucking forest filled with monsters to go?!" Moody said.

"Monsters?"

"Yea we've been fending for you but our powers are limited right now,"

"It's raining,"

"Hohoho, captain obvious has boarded the ship! No kidding you dumbass," moody replied.

"Chill Cassius," sam said.

"Damn he really is a moody,"

"Oh shut up you two! Let's go,"

"Fine, fine, but...which direction do we go? It's too dark," i replied.

"Ssssshhhh!" Cassius and Sam said making me confused.

"There's someone here and it's not a monster but the aura is a murderous one," Cassius said.

I became alerted and grabbed a stick that was near me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Crystal?"

His voice washed me in relief but soon the reality came.

"Wow! You even dared to follow me into this forest?! You really are crazy!"

It was the prince. The one who who hold her fate, i mean not really, BUT he is supposed to kill Crystalline in the future so yea.

"What are you doing on the ground? If you're planning on acting hurt making me carry you, don't even think about it!" he hissed at the emotionless girl.

Wow this dude really.

Hhhuuuhhhh! She growled inside her head.

I hate arrogant people! Though i am one it doesn't mean people should also be like that. You know what i better not piss this dude and get out if here as fast as i can.

"Your highness, i did not by any means come here because of you, in fact i have no idea where i am. I had a sudden outburst and came here and now, i'll have to excuse myself as i out to find my father since I don't want to worry him," i replied. Though i wanted to give him a piece of my mind I couldn't cuz i still want to keep my neck.

"Also, how would i know where you are when the duke doesn't allow me to go outside or do anything? Well either way i bid you fair well your highness," i added.

I left hurriedly without getting a response since...well i just didn't care. I won't be seeing him for the rest of my life so it's cool.

-Prince's POV-

I came to the forest to hunt monster so maybe i could contain my anger. Seriously why are there so many flies around Rose (by flies he means suitors around the heroine) well of course Rose would have many suitors because she is beautiful but come on don't they know she's mine!

Suddenly i heard some noises and sensed a strong aura that I couldn't quite explain, it was different from usual auras.

"Fine, fine, but...which direction do we go? It's too dark," the voice said.

I went closer to see who it was and the environment suddenly changed, turning into a mysterious cold one. Then i saw her. It was the girl that i loathed the most in an unladylike position with a dirty stick on her hand. She was about to attack then i called her making the air somehow change but just for a split second because it turned out back to what it was.

'Really strange'

I thought she would jump to me or do something to make me pity her or something but no. She looked at me with no emotion, her sparkly eyes that could blind someone, disappeared.

Her words left me speechless. It was cold. So cold and emotionless that made me miss that sickly sweet voice that was only directed to me. It felt like she gave up on everything, her eyes told me there was no hope, she didn't just give up on me but on everything.

'It was like someone else was in her body, someone who was in pain and didn't want to open up,'

She left making the air get heavier.

—————————————————-————————

Y'all i actually wrote a chapter lol but yea i'll try stop procrastinating and continue with the story cuz i like it:(