II. The story of the broken team

I glanced back down at my french toast that Dick had just made for me. I looked back up at him as we shared the same sad look. Earlier today we were thinking about the team and that kind of brought our mood down. As much as my boyfriend tried comforting me it didn't quite work. Not this time.

"Dick, please--" I started but he shook his head.

He stood up from the table we were having breakfast on and grabbed a chair closer to me.

"Rae, we decided we'll live together after Starfire left. That's why we moved in here, remember?! So, we must continue without the team. You're soon gonna be sixteen so you should be more responsible for your own future," He said almost in one breath but then kissed me on the forehead which made me smile. "In this case - our future."

"Fine. But they promised," I stated, "that we'll meet again. All of us."

"Yes, they did promise."

*Flashback* (3rd person)

"So, are you really leaving?" Cyborg asked still shocked from the topic Starfire has just brought up, "And leaving the team?"

"I believe I am." She nodded.

"How could you leave all your friends behind?" Beastboy whispered, the corners of his eyes already wet.

"Don't be so hard on her," Raven finally spoke and everyone looked at her, "She needs to do this. It's not her choice. If she should choose between us and the planet she'll choose us, right Star?"

"Urm..." The alien started but couldn't get herself to finish. She knew she didn't have the ability to lie.

"You won't abandon us, right?" Robin asked her which made it even harder for her to think, "Starfire?"

She looked down at the ground, not finding enough confidence to face her teammates.

"Just as I thought." Beastboy said, the hurt visible in his eyes.

Raven just stood there. She felt her brain slowly going through the information she'd just received. But she still couldn't force herself to believe in what her friend has just said. Her best friend, the only person she had besides Robin. But in some cases, especially back then, Robin couldn't help her with what she needed. That's why Starfire was there and now she had just abandoned her. Raven felt like crying the week away.

"Star," She turned to her friend finally able to get in control of her voice, "Just promise us we'll meet again."

"Yes, Raven. Eventually we will." The alien agreed as she flew to her room.

*End of flasback*

"She promised." Dick reminded.

I stood up. "I'm worried. I can feel something strange...like a sensation in the pick of my stomach."

Dick gave me a seductive smile.

"It does not feel like pregnancy, Richard," I rolled my eyes, "it's just like something old had been awaken. I think it has to do with the time me and Kori switched bodies. It has to be that."

"And what if it isn't?" Dick asked probably already knowing the answer.

"Only one way to find out."

A/N
Okay, how is this so far? I really enjoy this story but feel free to leave your criticism in the comments below if you want me to change something. Also, I think I'm sending them to Tamaran next chapter... I think... Should I? Idk, you decide!