III. The Big Bat helps

I stood up next to Dick as I saw him shudder.

"It's gonna be okay." I hugged him knowing it wasn't really okay for us to be here.

"Last time it wasn't," he spoke, "Why should we get our hopes up now?"

"Because it's our only choice," I reminded him and he looked down at the ground, "Besides, he has been a father to you more than anyone had ever been--"

"Rachel!" He stopped me mid-sentence grabbing my arms and pulling me for a hug.

We were at the entrance of the big dark manor that once Dick had called home. The Wayne manor was covered in fog which didn't exactly brighten up our mood. I was trying to be happy (as much as I can) so that Richard wouldn't feel bad. That didn't quite work as well.

We got inside Bruce Wayne's house.

"This is it." Dick murmured, removing the clock next to the wall revealing the staircase to the Batcave.

"Come on!" I pushed him further inside.

He turned to face me and glared as I smiled. He kissed me on the cheek to which we heard a groan from downstairs.

"Not here!" Someone said and we turned back to the staircase seeing a mad Damian watching our way.

"Sorry, lil bird," Dick apologized and I tried keeping my laughter inside. Damian wasn't a lil bird anymore. In fact, he was a bit taller and looked stronger... "Is Bruce here?"

"No, he went to Gotham. There was some kind of robbery... But it's not a big deal. He'll probably come back soon." Damian shrugged.

"We'll wait." Rick said confident.

"Don't stay for too long." He warned us.

And while the two mature boys were having a glaring contest I heard two voices come from the other room. One sounded like a girl's and the other - like an old man.

"Raven!" Stephanie beamed running towards me.

I caught her in a hug.

"You should've called," she said, "It's been nearly two years."

"I'm sorry. But we have some business with Br- Batman."

She made a grimace without moving so I sighed. I stretched my hand to which she flew in the air. I stood up and gently left her on the ground.

"But I missed you...a lot." She demanded as we hugged again.

"I hate to interrupt you girls but Bruce is here." Dick poked my shoulder.

"Oh, yeah." Both of us said.

We moved to the big computer room as Rick and Bruce were all silent. I shared a look with Steph as I poked Nightwing.

"Babe, go ahead!" I whispered compleatly sure the Bat was hearing every single word of mine.

"Okay," Dick stopped in the middle of the corridor causing our whole group to stop. "Bruce, I need something really important."

Batman gave him a serious look. "What is it?"

"We need...something... to travel into Space," Bruce raised an eyebrow to which Rick corrected himself, "To Tamaran."

"Absolutely not," The Bat demanded, "This girl is a treat to our whole planet."

"But she probably no longer is-" I stated but Bruce cut me off.

"I said no." He said but I heard a crack in his voice.

"You make me do this again." I told him.

All of Bruce's memories flooded my head as I picked some that I could use to persuade him.

"Well then, I would assume we have to ask Diana," I said narrowing my eyes at him, "Or Clark?"

"Who's Diana?" Steph asked.

"And who's Clark?" Damian joined in.

But me and Batman both ignored them. We were having a mental fight. And I was about to win.

"I'll help you," Bruce finally agreed, "But if you never ever tell anyone about what you know."

I nodded.

"Follow me. And try not to get lost."

*

A/N
Not really much going on in this chapter but... I hope you like it and yeah..see ya!

(P.S. I made some changes so that there's no weird StephRae shipping as much.)