IV. Spaceship

I opened the massive door that led towards what Bruce said was a spaceship. Like it wasn't weird enough he had a secret underground cave but he'd to have a gigantic spaceship too. And I was thankful he actually did.

"Raven, will you do the honers?" Batman asked as we all stopped because of the door in front of us.

It was about 15 metres tall.

"What do you mean?" I gave him a questioning look.

"Do you think you can open the doors? I hadn't used this place for quite a long time." He told me and I nodded.

I had to concentrate. I flew a couple centimeters of the ground. My cape started moving as I raised my hands.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" I whispered and the door flung open.

"Good job, Rae," Dick said once I got back down. He gave me a peck on the cheek and smiled at me. I really wanted to kiss him but not in front of the whole bat family. I poked him so that I can make him realize we weren't alone. "So, why did I never knew about that place?" He changed the subject looking towards the room.

I can't say a room since there was practicly nothing in it. The walls were painted in darker shade of brown and there were no furniture whatsoever.

"Umm... Am I the only one who sees a massive empty place?" Steph asked us once everyone fell silent.

"No!" Dick and I both agreed.

"Wait a minute," I said getting inside, "But of course!"

I looked towards Batman who seemed upset I figured his little riddle. I walked further inside and sat cross legged in the air.

"Not good. It's not an ancient spell." I turned to Batman as he smiled a little.

"No, latest technology-" He agreed but got cut off by Rick.

"Wait a second," He said throwing his hands up in the air, "Can someone explain what is happening? Please?"

I flew back down landing next to him. "Sweetheart, calm down," I said gently hugging him. I shot a look at Batman who understood my signal.

"So," He started clearing his throat, "We should explain. This big place isn't empty. In fact, the spaceship is in front of you." He continued, waving towards... nothing.

"Camouflage?" Damian half-asked, half-warned.

"Exactly." I agreed but at the same time Batman said "Not really."

"It's actually an ancient spell that has been transformed into future technology. It can do anything until you know how to control it." Bruce added seeing everyone's puzzled faces turning into deep-in-thought ones.

"Amazing!" Stephanie beamed, "Thou how do you control it?"

"That's a good question. We haven't yet figured it out." I said.

"We? As in you and Batman?!" Nightwing raised an eyebrow at me.

I linked our minds as really didn't want everyone to hear what I was about to say.

"Dick, I'm not cheating on you with your half dad," I said in my mind.

"Rae, it seems like you have a thing for our family," He giggled enjoying our privacy.

"What do you mean?" I asked puzzled.

"Well, firstly it was me...then there's Steph and now Bruce."

"Hold on! What about Steph?"

"Sometimes I just think she's more than a best friend to you," He winked seductively.

"I think that's the best moment to tell you how much I loved you and Wally. I shipped you."

"But he's my best friend. That's gross- Oh, okay. I see what you mean."

"I can't be sure about that."

*End of Flashback*

"Hello...Earth to love birds."

I shook my head as my vision cleared and I stared at Steph in front of me.

"Are you back from your mind dimension?" She asked looking a bit hurt that she wasn't invited.

"Mind dimension?" Rick raised an eyebrow.

"The thing you do sometimes when you want-"

"Does it matter?" Damian cut her off with an annoyed look.

"He is right. We should now focus on lifting the spell." Batman agreed with his son.

"I know who can help with that." Stephanie spoke giving me a look.

"Megan!" Me and Dick both said.

"Exactly!"

A/N
That'll do for this chapter...that was some nothingness that I'm really sorry if you didn't like. But anyways I'm adding a schedule to this book...sooo...like every Monday there'll be a chapter. If I'm feeling like it I may write more but I think Monday is appropriate bc you'll have something to start you week of with. Anyways, thanks for reading... ;) BYEEE...