°•°•°Chapter One°•°•°

Well I will add some events based on the anime mha and I will add some of mine!!!

---------------------------------------------------

+---Himaru's PoV---+

Im just lock in a room or something, I cannot see anything cause im blindfolded, I cannot moved cause my body has too many scars and some of my bones break...

Then the door creaked opened the villain said walk now or else..."OR ELSE WHAT YOU MONSTERS" he slap me in the face while falling on the ground then they make me crawl but they said im too slow so they dragged me into the floor gliding me to the floor it has bump and holes in it, my body has scratches and I don't like being dragged I just hate it then they laid me down in a experimental bed OF DOOM!
and they started to cut through my skin whenever I move they electrocuted me they treated me like an animal not an human my body started to get numb and I fell asleep.....

°•°•°•°Authors PoV°•°•°•°

*Bang Bang

What that!...

I think its the police we need to get out of here...

What about the test subjects our drugs...

I got some so we need to get out and give this to Tomura...

Okay then...

The villains go through the window but they're sorounded by police officers and some heroes there is All might, Eraser head, Hawks and others...

Put your hands together!the police officer said.

"Please don't I don't wanna go to you!Don't touch me!"The other victims said trembling and shaking to fear.

Its okay you'll all be fine were here!"The  police said to me

Well handle them!the pro heroes said.

Wait let me investigate them first...

What is that drugs for?
Your too late someone has die because of yall stupidness and you too slow

Eraser Head slap both of them really hard that they both fly toward the wall behind them and the wall crack...

I never knew your so strong Eraser Head!"All Might said.

Just training All Might!

The two criminals are sent to the police station for further investigation..

The pro heroes go to the lab what they found there is......it stink blood all over the walls and floor and they found an room and they saw a rope with some blood this is what are they're curious about is that they definitely that they have an hostage that they experimented and they're suspicion has go over the top because there is some bed like on the hospital and some blood so they definitely have an hostage but what caught they're attention is that there is so many butterflies and some footprints heading towards the back door so they investigated more and follow the footprints but the footprints is gone and they found thereselves at front of an beautiful lake....