♡︎♡︎🏳️‍🌈BONUS🏳️‍🌈♡︎♡︎

This chapter is requested by my bl lover friend Anzelle you can call her Hansel....

This chapter has the bl,and the gl!
If you don't want that then dont read this!..

And also HappyPrideMonth!🏳️‍🌈

---------------------------------------------------
Todoroki x Midorya

::::::Midorya's PoV::::::

Todoroki my husband called me this afternoon he said he'll be back in about an hour and he has an surprise for me.Im excited for that surprise and I want to know it already...

After an hour--

*Ding dong*

Hes here!I opened up the door and there I see hes white and red d
soft hair.He hugged me tight like if I was gone for an eternity..

Do you want to know the surprise my dear wife?!"he said seductively

I blush at his comment and I just said "yes I guess"..

How many babies do you want?"he said to me while unstripping...

ummm none?"I said in him and I just thought that I will not get an baby cause im a boy..

You wondered huh then take this pills and we start then you'll get pregy!"he said to me

Eh!what the heck Todoroki what's gotten in to you now and I don't want to do the thing maybe next time!"I said determinedly..

You've disappointed me now get ready for the punishment!"he said with an scary face..

I said I don't wa-"I was cut off because he kisses me and I just push him signalling him to stop but he didn't listen to me.His hands going underneath my shirt down to my bulge..

Oh your turned now lets get to the bed baby"he said seductively...

AND THE THING WENT BY
I DON'T WANT TO WRITE IT MY PARENTS GONNA KILL ME SORRY!!

Midorya got pregnant and he have an twins both boys.Todoroki is so haply that the pills work he always wants a baby with Midorya so hes wish came true....

Midorya's tummy hurt he called imediently Todoroki.Midorya new its time for him to go to the hospital.Todoroki carry Midorya bridal style and they went to the car and to the hospital.Midorya got brought at the room by nurses.Todoroki called they're parents to see they're babys.Midoryas mother came and Todoroki's siblings and father came too his mother couldn't make cause the doctors don't want her to get tired.

The process has been successful and Midorya's babies has been born.Todoroki and the others came at the hospital.Todoroki and Midorya's mother is tearing because of what they've seen.Midorya is holding his new born babies while asleep.The one looked luke Midorya and the other one looks like Todoroki.They named them Midoki and Todoriya.

Time skip

Midorya and Todoroki happily raise they're childrens.Midoki has an fire type quirk and Todoriya is quirkless. They signed them both into Yuuei too.They successfully became pro heroes and Midorya and Todoroki became old....