°•°•°Chapter Two°•°•°

°°•°•°Author PoV°•°•°°

Were gonna do sprint test!"Aizawa said

First Asui and Hinata!"he added

Hinata got ready to run so as Asui.They hear the gunshot and started to run and Hinata got first and the robot beeps 1.23 seconds the students are shock "how is she" they all said in they're mind.The test resume until its done.

They go all back to they're places and the school resume after the homeroom they go out for lunch Hinata went by himself at the rooftop to go there and eat.After he eat he go back to his classes then suddenly all girls went for him.

Hey girl can you go hang out with us"said by the pink haired alien girl.

No thanks".

Please".this brown haired girl

Eyy what's your name".said by a girl with an earphones at her ears.

Hinata Mizuki"said by Himaru

That's an georgous name".said by this momo yep I remember her name.

What should we call you?".they all said in unison.

Cho".Himaru said

Well that's a beautiful nickname".

Woah who said that!".screamed by Himaru in fear

Its Hakagure shes invisible".said by momo.

Oh".Himaru whisper

❁❀❁Himaru/Hinata PoV❁❀❁

Suddenly All Might barge in to our room and say "IM GOING IN LIKE AN NORMAL PERSON!"

After he said that while proud of himself he explained that no matter what the situation your in don't give up.
Im kinda inspired by that words he just said by now then he pushed an button that cause some suitcases appear in the wall.We all grab our suitcases and head to ground beta where well train to be the best hero!

All might announced my name he said I will gonna fight alone and im an hero so accepted it the more challenge there is the more fun.

BTW im glad All Might wants me to cooperate in his lessons even though im quirkless so lets just say he in courage me to do my best so im glad now lets get back to story......

Now its my turn to shine im gonna fight against is Kirishima and Mineta im gonna fight with the pervert the LEADERS of perverts this is just my lucky day.

Kirishima PoV

I assigned mineta to go for look out and search for him and im gonna defend this bomb so that he cannot touch it.Im talking to Mineta until we two heard an voice its like his singing and the room darkened Mineta freaked out and he run for his life.

Kirishima : Hey Mineta what's wrong!?

Mineta : There's an ghost in here!

Kirishima : What do you mean?no one in here has an ghost type quirk!

Knock Knock
im at your door now

I got chills when I heard its coming from the door in front of me...

Meanwhile at the monitor room...