reonagi meets in meep city

please listen to the song to achieve the emotional affect!!

reo pov

after a long day of being the hottest boy alive, i log onto meep city for my daily roblox. 

i decide to host a party since my house is erby big (i am very rich on meep city because i have a lot of robux) and a bunch of people start to flood in...

there was one person in the part who caught my eye..

his name name was Xx_BallKicker_xX...

thisw is whar his avatar looked like

thisw is whar his avatar looked like. wowww that is the most gorgeisu boy i have ever seen in roblox..... 

after queueing my xxxtentancleporn music, i approach the beautidul boy.... he was in my room along with other people.. okay, this is my chance to talk to him.... 

"### #### ### ### #### good today" i say to him

"what tags" he responds back

"you look very good today! are you single?" i respond back

"yes i am single and hav no boyfirend...." he says

i am gettin very excited so i friend him to make sure he doesnt leave and i cant find him again. 

"s-so what is your name xd" i ask him nervously..

"my name in real life/???? but my mommy told me to not tell my name to strangers online... you canbe an old man who is trying to kill me, user RichBoy42069....." 

"w--ww-w--ww-w-ww-w-w-w-w-w-w-w--ww-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-ww-w-w-w-w--ww-ww-w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-ww-ww-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-well.... my name is reo milage... and i can give you my address if you want..." 

"did oyur mommy not tell you to say that stuff to strangers...."

"my mommy doesnt love me"

"oh"

oh nio... i just made it really awkward.... we both just stand there for a litle bit until he finally speaks...

"my name is candice..." he says

"C-CANDICE???? BUT YOU RE A BBOY?????" i reply back

"CAN #### ### ### IN #### ##### 😂😂😂😂" 

i cant read that because its in tags....

"*can de.ez nu.ts fi.t in y.our m.o.uth"

oh.... i just got deeznutted by the most adorabel beautidul sey ho really cute boy i ahve ever seen....

"see this is why you dont hit on boys..... god will neva love yo... hes gonna send you to H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS!!!! 😂"

w....what.... i didnt even thin of theh fact that he mightr have been homophovbic before..

"im jstu kidding im as gay as you and i think you are sexy, my name is nagi seishiro and my address is ### #### ##### ####"

i couldt aee his address but atleast i know his name... i end the party so me and nagi wagi can be alone together in my hiuse.

we m ake out in roblox the end