rini toshi is cheater

please listen to the song to achieve the emotional affect!!

y/n pov

i wake up curled up in a tiny ball lie the tiny smol bea i am when i hear very load noises in the other room. i go up to investigate and when i walk in i see my boyfriend rin itoshi making out with isagi??? what???

my eyes could not beleeve is

i feel hot steamy tears forming info my eyes. i could not believe that my boyfriend was making out with someone else... i scream and run out of the room when rin runs up to me.

"baby girl, its not what iy looks like!!!!!" he cries out "i promise i only kissed him jsut to try it out...."

"SHUT THE F WORD (y/n dosent swear) UP!!!! HOW DID YOU  JSUT KISS HIM TO TRY IT OUT??? YOU GUYS WER E ON TOP OF EAFCH OTHER AND PASSIONATELY KISSING, AND EVEN THEN IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND! WE'RE UIN A RELATIONSHUIp!!!! YOU CANT JSUT GO KISSING PEOPLE WHNE YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. IM SO SICK OF THIS S WIRD, WE ARE BREAKING UP RIN ITOSHI. THIS IS WHY YOUR BROTHER DOESNT F WORDING LOVE OU"

i saw ghe shine go aay froo his eyes... tu i did not care because that little b word desevred every part of what i said....

"u-uwu... r-rin snepai.... you didnt tell me yiu had a grilfriend" isagi says inthe corner

w...what?? so he was dating bith of us at the same time??? WHAR A PIECE OF F WORD. i cant take this anymore.. i run in the kitchen and get a knife...

"w-wjagt are you doing bbayfirl" he says nervously

y/n stabs him thedn