2

Hange continued ignoring everything just break free of you,
So i'll bring you the outfit time will be today evening at 8 after dinner and I can help you look good, once we're done getting you ready, I'll send levi to your room telling him, you were looking for him, yeah I know it won't be easy to make him accept to come to you, but I'll make sure he shows up in your room.
Also it is so really lucky of you that he yesterday at night completed with all his paperworks so maybe his mood won't be that bad to gain his attention.

You were both excited, shy and not sure of what the consequences of doing that dare will be, it was not like you had a choice.

Time skips

It was already 7.30 in evening you were laying on your bed as your stomach was full of the dinner you just had,
when you heard a knock on your door, so you with an expression of frustration got up and walked to open the door, to see hange standing with her usual level of energy and in her hands was a packet.
You stepped aside to give a path for her to walk in, she entered the room and you locked the door,
And then turned around to see hange unpacking the packet she just bought on the sheets above your bed which revealed a maid roleplay dress and a wimpher out of your stomach from what your eyes just glanced at.
You saw a black dress with white trim above knee length with White half-apron with ruffle, and then you next saw hange taking out black stockings out for that parcel with black lace garter.
Your inside felt like burning out of excitement and tension at the same time.
You walked in the direction where hange was sitting and sat on the bed with her.

She said with the same look she came with,
"Great we nearly have thirty minutes to start your dare , wear this"she said pointing her forefinger of her right hand to the dress she a while ago unpacked , to recive a nod from you.

She then walked to the door and slightly turned her neck pushing her head bad to see you and said
"I'm sure you can were that dress on your own, so I'll come to see you in approximately twenty minutes and then I'll head to ask levi to your room"

You blushed and she took that as a yes and stepped out of the room leaving the door ajar.

You locked the door and undressed yourself which revealed the black lacy set of Lingerie you were wearing.
You wore the stockings and then started wearing the garter and then attached the free strips of it to the stockings, then wore the Black dress with white trim in it and finally you completed your outfit by wearing apron.
You looked in the mirror, you were looking unbelievably sexy, the dress made your boobs bulge out and made your belly look flat making your boobs look insanely large.
You saw the clock and it was already 8.40PM so you hurriedly washed your face and then started fixing your hair, you were nearly done with your hairs when you heard a knock on your door you walked towards the door to open it while fixing a pin on your hair to make it look fine.
"who?" you asked in a shrill voice to confirm if it was hange, and to your relief the sound which hit your eardrum was
"It's me, hange"
With a click noise you unlocked and opened the door.
Hange's jaw dropped
"Oh my my....you look breath taking Levi's nose gonna bleed today"she said with a soft laugh
You looked at her with an embarrassed expression.
"I'll now go to levi and ask him to your room" she said with every word she said making her eyes shin,
"~tomorrow is the day you gonna tell me all about it" she continued.
"O-O-Okay" you said still embarrassed,
But the devil inside you was so excited to make levi go insane, you were sure to be confident in front for him and make him wait in any way you can,
Not to mention this was the day levi told you that he can actually start spending time with you.
The chain of your thoughts broke for the second this day with hange's voice which said
"okay then good luck, I'll now get going, be ready he can be here any minute now"
Hange left and you closed the door but didn't lock it and sat on the bed trying to relax your heart which was beating at its fullest, nearly ten minutes passed when you head a knock on your door,
You felt your heart trying at its full strength to bust out of your chest.
Taking a deep breath
"Who...?" You said in a rather deep and bold voice.
"It's me brat" the coldness and stillness of the sound made it clear to belong to levi.
"Come in, The door is open" you said trying to keep yourself clam.

The door opened and you saw levi coming it with an expression you never saw on his face before.
"Holy fuck" he said almost in a whisper, loud enough for you to hear.
He did a action to lock the door the click sound the door made when it locked, made your blood pressure touch its extend, he walked towards you stopping near the bed where you sat with your neck covered with droplets of sweat.

"Tch....brat are you trying to seduce me?" He said scanning you from bottom to top

"Huh...i-i-it was a dare, hange told me to do it when we with other girls were playing truth and dare today" you said feeling all your confidence you wanted to have before drain as you felt his stare on your hips.

"Does hange and others know that we are to-"he was continuing

"What no, no it's just hange knew that I had a crush on you so..." You said interrupting levi

"Brat you look hot, but you need to be punished for making daddy feel this way"he said smirking and sitting on the bed beside you
"Bend over my thigh" he said continuing his sentence with a long pause
You didn't really wanted to oppose cause somewhere deep you wanted him so bad, so you did as he said.

Your face was now at some distance from the floor while your butts where lying on the thighs of levi which were immensely stiff.

After a fraction of seconds you felt the fabric covering your butts lift up and rest on your back, then you felt him taking off your garter and then your stockings soon after you felt your panty slid down your thighs to your toes and finally falling to the tiles of the room.

Lower of you was completely naked.

When you heard a still voice which belonged to levi
"Count with my name"
Just after you hear those words you felt his warm palm against your bare butt it was not long when you felt a painful but pleasure spank on the curve of your back
"Aaahh~"
"Count" he said
"O-One levi" you counted with a blush covering your face.
"What did you call me?"
You felt another spank kiss your back, which was much harder than the one before,
You knew it was a punishment for not calling him superior.
"M-Master levi"
"Good girl" he said with a smirk.
"Get up" he said continuing