6

You woke up with your bare body covered by cosy blanket, you sat up still holding the blanket against your breast, it took you a while to recognise the palce to be Levi's bedroom,
Your legs were hurting, you wanted to sleep more as the sun wasn't at its brightest but getting out of Levi's office unnoticed was the only think you saw as good thing to be done, right at that moment.

The door to his office which was separated by a wall which was shut, you saw your pants and Levi's shirt you've came to return yesterday was just lying beside you.

You dressed yourself before pushing the door open.
Your jaw dropped as you saw levi sitting on his chair in front of whom sat commander Erwin and Hange, Hange's face blushed with excitement while commander Erwin gave you a glance of confusion and levi's eyes widened, he didn't expected you to wake up so early from the activity you two had last night.

"Ahem-Ahem.....guess we'll be leaving now, we''ll discuss the outputs later and also I would like to have a personal word with Levi" commander Erwin said breaking the silence and giving Levi a teasing smirk.
Levi nodded
Erwin and Hange left
You knew hange's questions were gonna bust at you after seeing you coming outta Levi's room.
Your cheeks flushed red from all the happening you realised was real.
"Hange and now even commander Erwin knew it" you thought you yourself as your cheeks started feeling hot.
A hands forced you too look up which you recognised to be Levi's who was standing inches from you.
"You're smelling so bad..... let's have a shower" he said looking into your eyes and giving you a smirk
"Huh....!!" You said confused
He bend and picked you up bride style.

You blushed and you're stomach started to tickel, you threw your arms around his neck making him look at you, he smiled at you walking to the bedroom and then putting you on the floor of the bathroom which was attached to his bedroom.

He grabbed your waist pulling your body close to his, he ran his free hand starting from your neck to your breast gently squeezing them making you moan.
"Already turned on, we haven't even started" he said bending down to your ear
He gave your earlobe a soft bit while still squeezing your breast.
You grabbed his face from both of your hands, one at each cheek of his, making his face backed from near your ear and face your owns. He looked at you, you pulled your hands closer making his lips into a pout.

His lips looked as if it belonged to some golden fish, you giggled at the scene.
You felt his hand on your hair sliding slowing. you loosen your grip on his face as Levi grabbed a handful of your hair slightly pulling them, making you look in his eyes. He came close to you tightening his grip on your waist he brushed his lips with yours.
"I see... you've been enjoying yourself very much lately" he said against your lips
You stood on your tip toe bending near his ears.
"Yeah.... cause I've found this certain guy who loves to tease me" you said in a whisper
His grip of your hairs became tight, pulling you back.
He kissed you wildly, biting your lips.
You tightened your hold on his neck pulling yourself further near him as his hand slipped to your neck from your hairs.
(Basically there was a war going on between your tongue, which he won without a doubt)
He pulled back as you tried to catch your breath in the kiss.
He losened his grip around your waist and let go of your neck as both of you stood there grasping for oxygen.
He looked at you smirking, turning the shower on.

Water started to splash over your and his body making your clothes wet.
Levi looked at you as his shirt was sticked to your skin making your boobs show up.
He grasped, not breaking the eye contant he started to unbutton your shirt, he took of his shrit which you were wearing and threw it to a corner of the bathroom, he squeezed one of his breast and ran his tongue around the nipple of the other gaining a moan from you.
He knelt infront of you as you felt his hands taking of your pants and your underwear, he gave your inner thigh a light push making you separate them.
One of this hand grabbed you wist making your heat close to if face while the other rested on one of you breast giving it a squeeze, he started to do his magic which is tongue as it ran round your heat while his hand on your waist now was giving your ass a rough squeeze.

Moan started escaping your lips as you struggled to stand, both on your hands ran through his hairs, tugging them as you felt heat ran through your heat.
Water from the shower ran all over you making your breath even more heavier.

Levi inserted two of his fingers which belonged to the hand he was holding your breast with into you giving your heat a soft bit.
He pick up the speed making your legs tremble as you wish to fall on the floor, you reach your climax, finally releasing your pleasure over Levi's fingers.
Levi pulled back giving your heat a last suck.
He got to his feet.

Levi smirked as you put your hands on the wall trying to stand still, grasping your breath.
"It's not fair....I'll all naked and you don't even get your shirt off" you said still trying to catch your breath
"I don't play fair games brat" he said caging you to the wall with his forearm.
You lost at and started to unbutton his shirt until you reach the end.
"You're the most impatient brat I've even met" he wispred in your ears as you ran your hands over his chest,
Every inch of you was carving for him.