16

It was past midnight, the light from the moon was taking over as cold air breezed, you felt warm in Levi's coat as the two of you reach the HQ.

Levi jumped to the ground as the stable was into seeing, you two got down to the ground as Levi pulled the horse towards the HQ and you stood there waiting for Levi to come outta stable.

Your wait was over as you saw Levi walking towards you.
The place was deadly deserted as the only sound which was to be heard was of the glasses and the trees leafs colliding from the air which moved pretty roughly.
There were only two lamps which hung in the entrance of the HQ and the moonlight because you which your vision was roughly clear.

Levi stood beside you admiring the nigh sky and then looking back as you as he turned you to face him.

His face shined from the moonlight which partially covered his face, his eyes pretty much filled with emotions but this time there was a shade of lust in his steely eyes, his pinkish lips looked glossy as he licked them looking at you.

"I'm done being so gentle to you.....the night is over so let's just switch to what I really am" he said smirking
"You know what.....I love you gentle side but I like you more as my daddy" you said giving him a seductive smile
"Is that how you talk to your caption" he asked holding your jaw
"Is that how you behave with your cadet...caption?" You asked him back through the pout trying to bring him to his limits.

He clinched his teeth inside of his mouth as you saw his jaw stretching a bit.

"I wanna take the lead today" you told his through your pouted lips as he looked into your eyes.
"What did you say brat" he said as his eyes widened from the words which came outta your mouth.

(you were sure no one have ever dared to say him something like that, he was humanities strongest solider after all....but you wanted to test his limits so bad)

"You heard me sir....do I need to repeat myself" you said as he let go out your mouth

(You wanted everyone to listen him scream your name so badly.....like he did with you)

He grabbed you by your legs and the next thing you knew was you were in his shoulders as one of his arm was wrapped around your thighs.

Levi walked inside the hall making his way towards his office as the the alley were totally deserted and dark the only time any thing was visible was from the moonlight which seek out of the windows.

"Are you taking me to your bedroom caption?" You asked innocently, knowing exactly where he was taking you two.

You knew every single word which escaped your lips was pissing him off and not to mention you liked it so much that you actually started getting wet downstairs.

"Looks like you wish to not walk for a week"
His deep voice which was growing deeper everytime he spoke sank your stomach, as you tried to find words to annoy him in his head.
"Oh but caption I don't think my legs would suffer from five mins of sex" you said knowing that you would have to get a wheelchair the next day.
"No one said we're going to have five mins of it.....today we're not stopping untill I say we're done....no matter how much you shake or how much you beg" he said the two of you reach the front on his office he swang the door open and lead his way in which you on his shoulders.

You felt excitement take over you, but this time was different you felt another level of security and comfort being around him, no one had ever made you feel this precious and secure.
You could have happily surrender yourself to him.
There was flowers of love embedded in your heart for Levi, and you knew Levi was feeling the same way.