part 2.

{Tomorrow at church}.

Jungkook, taehyung, mr.jeon reached the church. Mr.jeon burned the candles and pray to Jesus. Jungkook and taehyung pray to. Then they get inside of the church. Mrs.jeon go to front and sitted on the women side. While jungkook and taehyung sitted on the boys side in the back.

                 *[Jungkook pov]*.

Me and hyung sitting on the back. While talking something personal things. Don't care about the things happening in church. Suddenly I hear a sweet and beautiful voice. I don't hear this type of voice. I don't looke at that side but I saw taehyung hyung looking at there.

Tae: jungkook look at her.
Jk: what.

I said after boringly looked at her. When I saw her oh god please tell me she is a human not an angel. How she can be so cute and beautiful at the same time. She is wearing a pretty white dress and white scraf on her head. Her hair is long light blonde with light rose colour. Her cute doe eyes and her cute nose don't forget her dark pink lips. But I don't know her name. I wanna know her name. I will ask about this to mom. If mom know her.....no but first I need to know her name. I flinched when a hand tapped my shoulder. I came back to reality.

Tae: mm love at first sight.
Jk: who.
Tae: oh you don't know anything.
Jk: i-i don't know a-anything.
Tae: then why are you shutters.
Jk: what do you want.
Tae: so you don't love her right, thank you so much I can love her from now.
Jk:no......not now if she have a boyfriend what will you do.
Tae: what about no, if she don't have a boyfriend.
Jk: ok stop I will tell you but please don't tell this to mom.
Tae: ok I don't tell this to aunty.
Jk: the time I saw her I get a spark in my heart.
Tae: oh come on the point.
Jk: I need your help.

      *[ To be continued]*.