part 3.

Tae: what help.
Jk: I want to know her name.
Tae: or else.
Jk: or else you know what will happen.
Tae: what happen.
Jk: don't act like a fool hyung.
Tae: ok so you need to know her name right.
Jk: yes.
Tae: before 6:00 pm I will give you all information about her.
Jk: okk.

Sometimes later. Now it's time for priest giving people Eucharist. Taehyung and jungkook stand in the line. Taehyung is standing behind jungkook. Taehyung saw jungkook staring at somewhere. He looked at that direction where jungkook looking. Jungkook is staring at that girl. Taehyung smiled and thought " I will not sleep before make you two together".

               *[ After the worship]*.

Jungkook and taehyung now standing outside of the church waiting for Mrs.jeon. Then they saw mrs.jeon coming to them with a woman that looks same age as mrs.jeon  jungkook and taehyung bowed at that women.

Mrs.jeon : taehyung and jungkook this is mrs. Shin. Mrs.shin this is jungkook my son and this is taehyung my sister son.
Mrs.shin: oh it's nice to meet you guys.
Tae, jk: you too aunty.
Mrs shin: I have a daughter...........
............: Mommy.

They all looked at that direction. Jungkook and taehyung got shocked. Mrs.jeon and mrs.shin smiled. They saw that girl who sings.

Mrs.shin: oh your here. Jungkook and taehyung this is my daughter y/n. Y/n this is my friend sons taehyung and jungkook.

Y/n: haloo jungkook and taehyung.
Jk: h-haloo.
Tae: haloo y/n.

           *[To be continued]*.