프롤로그

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'ᔕ ᑭOV:

it was 7:30 in the afternoon In Korea, while 3 friends are walking home from their mall hang-out.
But one of them was a petite, pure, 19 yr. old male, meet (M/n) he was different from the rest of his 'straight' best friends.

due to his feminine body but a fine male (lmao it's fucking hard to explain okay just like Na-kyum's body ;w;)

"Hey, (m/n) how's the art class with Mr. Yeon?" Melissa asked with a cheery voice while slurping her boba tea.

"He has good taste when it comes to paint and sketch." He answered politely.
"But how come you got called from him earlier?" Joon asked his friend worriedly.

"have you got trouble again? Babo?" (Babo means stupid :>)
"e-eh? aish!...no he just discussed me something." (m/n) answered.

"The fact that you didn't listen to his lectures? look (m/n) we all know you like Mr. Yeon."
Melissa stated patting the back of the smaller male.

"E-eh! Noona! It's not like that-" (m/n) stammered while fanning his flushed face.
"Oi! (m/n) your face was like a tomato!" Joon laughed.

after an hour of walking (m/n) finally reached his apartment, as he bid goodbye to his two crackhead friends.

It was now 10:30 pm (m/n) opened his fairy lights from his balcony and sat down at the bean bag with his cat on his lap

when suddenly one of his best friends, chatted with him.

𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖆🌸

Hey! Hey!
seen 10:33 pm

Hi, Mels! need something?I wanna Recommend you a Fujoshi!
seen 10:33 pm

Sure! what is it?

It's called the painter of the night
seen 10:34 pm

ooh, that seems interesting!

Okay so here's the link and don't worry it's
not that bad
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
seen 10:34 pm

when you send that Lenny face I don't know if I should really read it.

don't worry Luv you'll love it, anyway gtg you better read that!
good night <3

seen 10:35 pm

Oh, okay...good night

after that conversation (m/n) can't help what it was, in his curiosity he viewed the link his best friend told him to, he saw the art style was beautiful, it has this historical genre.
while in the background Melissa was screeching "he was too pure!"

he started to read it, when 'that scene' came he suddenly threw away his phone, he huffed while slapping his cheeks to reduce the redness.

"Why are there erotic images in there?" He shakily put down the cat and stood up picking up his phone.

his heart thumped wildly while scrolling his phone reading the smutty scene, as he felt something bulge from his boxers.

he slowly looked down as he saw a huge tent rising from his, he furiously blushed in red (like in really red.) as he races down to his bathroom to wash his flushed face.

" w-what's happening to me?" he asked himself.

after a couple of hours, it was time for bed, he closed the sliding from his balcony and turned the AC on.

he sighs and laid down on his bed, his cat jumped and curled beside him at the bed making the petite male smile before drifting off to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"hey, wake up! wake up! I tell you." (m/n) suddenly opened his eyes and grumbled, he rubbed his sleepy eyes before yawning.

"h-huh? y-you called?" (m/n) stated as he looked at the man with a Hanbok (Hanbok is an article of clothing for Korean males if y'all don't know;w;)

(m/n) suddenly widen his eyes in realization, he wasn't in his apartment, he looked down at his clothes and he was outside drinking a sake?

't-this isn't my pajamas and where am I?' he looks terrified and confused at the same time.

"e-excuse me, sir? but who are you?" (m/n) asked politely rubbing the remaining sake from his mouth.

"This Young Master Is the eldest son of the Yoon family." the elder man said beside him.
(m/n) looked at the male beside him again.

"master Yoon, Seungho."

"a-ah...I see- " then the realization hits him hard, he remembered the manhwa that Melissa send him.

'w-wait i-is he- then where is Na-kyum?'