🌸이🌸

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ:

After Lord Seungho killed the noisy old man, he heard a loud  -THUMP- behind him, making him turn around and saw (m/n) collapsed.

'Tch' (Levi vibes anyone?)

He walked towards (m/n)'s body and began to lift it with ease (like ur light as fuck mah man uwu...) "Look's like we're going to do this in a hard way..." he muttered as he caught something on his eye.

It's a bamboo case filled with art kinds of stuff making the lord smirk at the petite male, whose laying comfortably on his arms.

"HEY, you...bury that body somewhere else...and bring the boy along for now." Lord Seungho said making his two guards nod, taking (m/n) off from his arms.

—🌸

SPLASH!!

"whu-what?!!" (m/n) was finally awake by the wetness from his face, he coughs before opening his eyes to see he is been tied and held captive by Lord Seungho.

"You're awake..." He happily grinned at the petite male who was shaking badly.
"You can leave now..." he ordered his two bodyguards, bowing before exiting the place.

now it's just the two...

Lord Seungho and (m/n)...

"m-my lord? w-what did I do and where am I?" (m/n) asked completely terrified.
Lord seungho noticed this, he suddenly unsheathed his sword making (m/n) more terrified, of course, he saw how the Lord slit the noisy man's throat...

"let me ask you again..." He stated getting something from his sleeves...

"This book of Erotic paintings and sketches, these your creations are they not?" He asked looking at the male with an intense stare.

"I-It is as I answered you before my lord...I really didn't paint or sketched it." (m/n) really don't know how to answer, after all, he was teleported at this world it was originally painted or sketched by Na-kyum himself.

"you're quite a liar aren't you?" (m/n) bewildered.
Lord Seungho dropped the bamboo case in front of him, which made (m/n) stared at the lord with wide eyes.

'w-why I didn't notice this before?!' he starts to sweat nervously when a blade suddenly tipped in front of him.

"I know those paintings are yours..."

"not even a day has passed. Have you already forgotten?"

"A man died from this sword...because you lied..."

After Lord Seungho's "Talk" with the male, he heard a sniff from him.

he was crying...
(m/n) was crying...
he's scared...
he's confused...
he had no fucking idea how in the world he teleported here...

Lord Seungho crouched down at the crying male...

"why are crying?" He asked reaching out (m/n)'s face and caressed it gently.
"I-I don't understand why you are doing this to me, Lord..." (m/n) was a sobbing mess now.

"Don't cry..." Seungho said as he wipes (m/n)'s tears gently...

"I'm just puzzled as you are, what have I done to you that gives cause for these tears???"
he asked looking at the petite male with gentle eyes.

"T-this is the only thing I am capable of, sir. I only paint erotic images to survive!" after (m/n) said which makes his eyes widen.

'how? I- no way....I didn't just say that!'

"And that is all I want," Seungho stated making (m/n) look up at him.

"h-huh?"

"You said you painted such Images "to survive" did you not?" He asked helping (m/n) un-tangled from the tight rope.

"You can eat and sleep under my roof and create erotic paintings or sketches for me!"

"and that is all I want from you..." Lord Seungho said holding both of (m/n)'s bruised wrist gently.

"...what do you mean by creating erotic paintings and sketches for you, my lord?"

well, let's just say (m/n) wasn't ready to see this kind of bullshit.

"Haa...Haa"

the sound of slurping, panting, and smell of seggs filled in one room.

"you're capturing all of this, yes?"

oh lord have mercy...poor (m/n) watching the two men fucking each other while he just awkwardly watch there and do sketch and paint...

like, come the fuck on.

you could be fucking horny when your in this situation like who else wouldn't be?