🌸삼🌸

(ᗰ/ᑎ)'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ:

I just stared at the blank paper anxiously, terrified and embarrassed at the same time...
what? expect me to watch them fuck each other while I sat here and paint?

—🌸 after many attempts of sucking sum d*cks —

"would you like to explain why the paper is empty?" I suddenly flinched I just realized I haven't moved from my spot, staring at the blank piece of paper.

"oh, shit- I-I am sorry Lord Seungho- but I can't..." I told him he seemed confused he crouched down and asked me.

"what do you mean "You can't?" paint nor' sketch anymore?" I just stay silent, while sweating nervously at the same time.

"Hmm..." he reached out for my face and start caressing my left eyes gently, oh god it feels warm.

"you have both eyes..." he said.

"of course I have eyes you Babo-" I muttered gladly he didn't hear it.

"and Ten fingers..." as he reached out both of my hands and start caressing it, I can't believe it for a guy like me, this man has big ass hands.

"so I simply cannot understand what you mean you can't paint or sketch anymore..." he said slyly putting my hands on his cheeks.

'well fuck you I need to bleach my eyes and ears if I had to...'

"I could certainly give you a real reason to be unable to." He said with a menacing voice.
I could pee on my pants now-

"we'll consider this round a rehearsal, I'll let it go, just for once..." He said before standing up and on his way to the exit.

"Right, It's been a while since you last picked up a brush, hasn't it?" 

"I'll give you time to prepare...but it would be wiser for you to remember that I'm not a patient man."

—🌸—

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ:

(m/n) sat quietly on the floor shaking, and sobbing...

he looked at the huge piece of blank paper and began to stare at it.

why is he even here in the first place?
what in the world just happened?
he can't escape here either...it's useless...
he just wanna go home and be normal...
just chatting his Eomma, simping Mr. Yeon in class, hang with friends, stay at the house.

could he ever go back home?

he continued to cry, he looked at the art supplies and back at the big piece of paper.
"He really seems serious when it comes to this..." 

He stood up and start caressing the paper while sniffing.

"What a Nice quality of paper...just for erotic paintings..." (M/n) suddenly stepped back, and felt something beneath him.

a paintbrush...

he wipes his remaining tears before picking up the brush and began to stare at it.

'His Unbridled lust...But to be honest I never would've expected Him to show me his naked body in Infront of me just for the painting...'

His hands suddenly dipped into the black Ink, and start painting what he saw earlier...
his hands gracefully dance on the paper...

His eyes widen as he continued to paint, he can't stop-
he can't stop his hands paint an erotic portrait...

it's something like...
someone's telling him to continue.

his heartbeat suddenly beating faster while remembering what the two just did...

The way their sweaty body touch...
their sloppy tongue kisses...
the loud slaps
panting, groaning...
the mess they made...

not gonna lie pretty sure that Jiwha was fucked up so hard, he might lose his mind 😒✋

and the way he looked at him...

not gonna lie pretty sure that Jiwha was fucked up so hard, he might lose his mind 😒✋and the way he looked at him

*GASP*

he suddenly dropped the paintbrush and looked at the portrait he made.

"OH god, what am I doing?" he asked himself with a heavy breath.

—🌸—

After a couple of hours Lord Seungho stepped inside were (m/n) was now sleeping.
He saw him, he crouched down and start to pat (m/n)'s head gently...

then something caught his eye...

(m/n)'s painting...

gladly he didn't tear the paper (well like Na-kyum did, well let's make it different >:D)
He started to laugh slightly before looking back at the sleeping petite male.