🌸일🌸

(ᗰ/ᑎ)'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ:

"Are you the fellow they call (M/n),(L/n)?" Lord Seungho asked me.
"Y-yes, I am..." I answered truthfully, I can't just lie to someone else, even for royalty like him.

I suddenly flinched when Seungho grasp my hands while caressing them softly.

"SO, these Talented hands...I Very much Enjoy your paintings, my boy!." He exclaimed.
'what in the world? is the crazy?'

"m-my paintings?" I stammered, he nods swiftly, he suddenly put both of my hands on his crotch. 'holy crackers he's been turned on by those paintings? how horny is this guy?'

"Can you feel it? This is how my Loins become whenever I see ur paintings. It has gotten to the point where I cannot engage in my nightly activities without them!." I was completely red and confused at the same time.

I swiftly took my hands back then backed away.

Yoon, Seungho...The firstborn son of the Yoon family...
A Fiend of sodomy with no regard for time or place, the fujoshi says: He even had his topknot cut off by his father, A notorious Hell-raiser.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, sir..." I lied, but to be honest, it was probably Na-kyum did before he vanished.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU RASCAL?!!!" the old man beside him yelled at me, basically terrified...

well, he's not the only one terrified right now...

"Shut your mouth..." Seungho told to the man.

"So this book of Erotic paintings, Is not your creation?" He showed me the book of paintings that "I" did, yes it's practically unexpected, those were so many erotic ones...

but I'd say the art style was good, ARGH no time for that...

"N-no, sir..." 

"Y-you didn't paint it?" His voice cracks, he swiftly stood up and grabs his sword.
the next thing he did was completely disturbing to me.

he slit his sword on the old man's throat.