Mr.Fall, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

It was just some stupid normal day, probably the weirdest day, well it was always weird. And it all started from a footpic. These people are crazy for footpics, very crazy, not only for that, they also got weird fetishes! Every single one of them! When I say 'THEM', I mean the members of the ABA. Now what is ABA, its Hell's utopia. Welcome to the Cursed Group, or should I say the Cursed Story. Welp, it was just some boring day, and Mr. Fall was typing on the Group with his phone, [BLACK AND WHITE NOKIA, 2002] Anyways, he might have spell that allows him to chat on the group, well whatever.

Mr. Fall: Isn't this the gayest boring day?

He typed on the Group General, but..... no one replied. 179 reactions of :pepeweird: was reacted on that text sent by Mr. Fall. He got angry so he typed again.

Mr. Fall: Good Afternoon, Shit heads!

Then again his text was ignored and this time 300 reactions of :pepeweird: were reacted on that text.

Then atlast Mr. Fall broke down, then he cried like a small baby douchbag as if he was asking for milk but in here he was asking for attention of someone to reply him.

On the other side of the World, Maloo AKA The Slime, was looking at Mr. Fall's text awkwardly, but he felt pity so he replied.

Maloo: Hello Fall.

Mr. Fall: HEEEEEEEEY!

Maloo: How are ya?

Mr. Fall: I am fine, it's nice to have someone to chat to, unlike the others.

Maloo: The others might be busy.

But that was wrong, they weren't busy, if they were busy then why would they react?

Mr.Fall: Oh you are right, How stupid of me, Tee~Hee~

Maloo: Anyways, it is a boring day.

Mr.Fall: You are right! I wished we all just got Isekai into a Parallel World and you know Be OP.

Maloo: That would be nice.

Then slowly Maloo's phone screen started glowing bright white light beaming all around his room!

And the same happened to Mr. Fall!

.........................................................

"Where am I?" He questioned himself as he woke up! He was none other than Maloo, The Great Slime!

"MOMMY!" Shouted the other guy as he woke up! He was none other than the stupid Fall!

Maloo looked at him weirdly thinking, 'What's with this asshole.'

Then Maloo examined the room and it was filled with bright light and with many architects and it looked like a Palace!

And so many other people both boys and girls! He glance on the other guy who said 'mommy'!

He was still sleeping?! Maloo went and woke him up.

"Hey! Hey !, you alright buddy!"

"Ugh Ugh! Yamete!" shouted Mr. Fall.

And all the boys and girls looked at them Awkwardly! Maloo got angry and kicked on the Guy's PP which was small in size! (Pffft RIP)

The guy got up! He looked around! He saw the guy who kicked him, but wasn't angry! As he was confused as where he was!

"Wasn't I texting with Maloo?!" Mr.Fall exclaimed!

Maloo's raised one of his eyebrows and looked at the guy!