Travel by ship. Part 1.

The weather is clear, cloudless, the sun blinds the eyes. Great white gulls are flying around. There is a huge ship at the pier. Black and thick smoke poured from three red-orange pipes. On the bow of the ship was the inscription "Noahtic".

The ladders were lowered ashore. The first to board the ship were people of the first class - the elite of society, aristocrats, bankers, just very wealthy people. Together with them, their pets climbed aboard: small tame dogs and cats. Next to them was a servant who was dragging huge suitcases, which were completely packed with things: dresses, shirts, pants, jackets. In smaller bags, the aristocrats carried their jewelry with huge stones. While the first class boarded the ship, everyone else waited below. Some said goodbye to friends and relatives, others stood alone with a suitcase in their hands and waited for them to be allowed to board the ship.

When the boarding of the ship was over, the whole port was announced: "Noahtic" sails!

Mourners clapped their hands, shouted "hurrah", men threw bowlers, hats, work caps in the air. Everyone present in the port rejoiced, and the passengers of the ship, from the decks, waved their hands, hats, and said goodbye to everyone. Having sailed from the shore, the people on the ship dispersed.

In fact, the weather was incredibly pleasant. It was chilly, but the chill was refreshing. Lifting my head, an endless expanse of blue sea opened up before my eyes. There was no end in sight. The thought was breathtaking. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath of the cold, salty air. I held my breath for just a second and let it out slowly. It felt so good inside, as if a stone had been lifted from my shoulders.

A few minutes later, when I already begin to feel real bliss, Holmes, who was standing next to me, suddenly asks:

"I annoy you?"

"You are selfish"

"It is obvious. I annoy you?"

"Not now. But if you keep talking, it will be - yes"

Three days ago.

Mycroft gave me cruise ship tickets, telling me to let Sherry clear her head.

No wonder I remembered that in three days, the time of the rent, Sherry would have only two options: escape to the ship for three days or listen to the angry Miss Hudson who demands payment of the rent of the apartment.

I returned to the apartment and found that there was no consolidated space on all the horizontal surfaces, free of jars-bottles with reagents and mysterious objects.

Sherlock stood at the window, continued to ignore me and played the violin, or rather just indulge in it, like a three-year-old child. I look at my friend. Everyone understands what this means.

"You know what that means, don't you?" - he stopped torturing the poor instrument for a moment.

"I'm the only person who can stand your company for more than ten minutes"

"Less sarcasm"

"Do you want a cookie?"

"Yes. Make me some tea. I'm too lazy to go to the kitchen"

"Okay, the magic word"

He was silent for a long time. But still he could not stand it and said:

"Please. And don't ask me to say that word again!"

With a sense of my own superiority, I went to the kitchen. I almost cut myself on a broken bottle on the floor, which no one had removed, and brought the tea into the living room.