chapter 5: dun dun dunnn

Just as Natsu was about to reach his climax he was interrupted by the door opening. Natsu only got one thrust as the door was opening but it was just enough because that one thrust caused Lucy to cum all over with no warnings or sounds.

"Lucy are you ok? I heard a scream when-" the person in the other side of door was Lissana. Natsu jumped off Lucy, when he did Lucy tried her hardest to run away but didn't get very fast because her legs we so numb. She got two steps off the bed and fell.

"L-lissana?!? I I umm..." Natsu babbled

"Save it Natsu!" She yelled as she ran over to a shivering and crying Lucy. Lissana rapped a blanket around her and helped her up to a chair. "You raped her...Why"

"Lissana please I love you...I just couldn't let that dumb ass, good for nothing Laxus claim her!" Natsu was getting mad now

"I'm sorry what am I again, flamebrain?" Natsu turned to see Laxus against the wall looking surprisingly calm.

"Laxus..."Natsu had no where to run.

"You have 5 seconds to get your dumb good for nothing ass, out of here before I-" Laxus started.

"Y-yes, ok I'm gone, come on Lissana." Natsu headed to the door by himself. "Lissana?"

"If you think we are still together, you're more stupid than I thought." He walked away heart broken. Leaving the three of them by them selves.

A/N I know it's short but a hardcore lemon next chapter and I mean huge like I'm starting with just a little bdsm and ddlg :) hope you guys liked it :) don't forget to follow and leave any suggestions in the comments :) love you guys <3