Chapter Eight: No way!

Laxus's P.O.V

My little Blondie was already falling asleep when someone knocked on the door. I slowly slip out from under her and hand her the lightning bolt pillow I got her for when we are away from each other on missions. I have a heart pillow that says 'fillia' on it. She's so cute with her cleaver little puns.

I quickly put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt to go answer the door. I open it to see a little nerdy boy on the otherside. Now when I say little I don't mean child. He's around mine and Lucy's age. He's the average height too just skinny. All bone no muscle.

"What can I do ya for man?" I ask.

"Oh I'm sorry I think I have the wrong apartment. I'm looking for Lucy Heartfillia. Can you point me in her direction?" The guy stated.

"Who's asking?"

"Oh I'm sorry, Sir. My name's Vincent. I grew up with Lucy on her fathers estate. Her main caregiver was my mother so we spent a lot of time together over the years."

That got me a little angry. I don't know why. But if this is a friend of Lucy's then I should be polite.

"Ya she's here. I'll get her. Wait here." I said closing the door.

"Who was that Love?" my beautiful girlfriend asked as the sheets carefully outlined her perfect body.

"A guy named Vincent. He saud he's a friend of yours?"

"Vincent?! I thought he was dead!!! Is he still here?" She asked excitedly and I nodded and with that she quickly threw on my flannel and some leggings just to cover herself. God damn she looks good in everything.

Lucy's P.O.V

I can't believe Vincent is here! Two months after I left I got a letter from his mom saying that he disappeared and the local enforcements had given up the search. How did he find me? I quickly throw on some clothes and run to the door. I swing it open and there he is. He's actually here.

"Ahhh! Oh my-" I cut myself off and hugged him so tight we both struggled to breath for a second. "What? How? Why?" I stuttered

"Calm down love. I know we haven't talked in a long time but I have to go talk to some people while I have the chance. Breakfast tomorrow? In a park like old times?" He asked in his fake English accent that always made me giggle.

"Hehehe. Sounds good. You have a lot of explaining to do. Eight? There's a park just two blocks away."

"Sounds great. See you then. Then you can ask all the questions you'd like." Vincent smiled and we hugged before he left.

I turn around to see Laxus with his arms crossed and looking mad.

"What's wrong?" I ask walking over and slipping under his arms to hug him. I love to listen to his heart beat.

"I don't want you going to that breakfast. I don't trust the guy." He explained some what calmly.

"Babe I thought he was dead. I haven't seen him in years. It hurt to think my best friend was dead thats why I never mentioned him." My eyes started to water but I held it together the best I could.

Laxus leaned in and kissed me hard but passionate.

"You. Are. Mine. Ok? Promise me that skinny whimp won't take you away from me." He said getting serious. I couldn't help but giggle. "Babe I'm serious. Please." He continued.

"You're crazy." I told him giggling more. "There isn't a person in this world that could take me away from you." I kissed his cheek lightly. And he held me close to his chest.

He is a lot more gental than people think. Sure he's made a few bad decisions but haven't we all?

I back up and flop on the bed. "Wanna sleep?" I ask him. He chuckled.

"Did I make you lose some energy with all that fun?" He replied cockily.

"Psh. I could go again baby." I wink and he threw off his shirt.

"Challenge accepted."

A/N hey guys! I feel super bad I didn't update like I said I would. I started failing some classes but I'm all caught up now so that means I'll be on. Also yes I threw in an O.C I'll post pictures of him soon. Just a reminder I haven't watched fairytail in a while I'm currently in the filler episodes before the Grand Magic Games soo there's that. Anything else...?...Oh! And don't forget to vote and follow and stuff (comments other than update like ideas and stuff really encourage me to update more ironically) anyway until next time my little wizards! ❤❤❤