Chapter Nine: Vincent

Vincent's P

Vincent's P.O.V (my drawing of Vincent above please don't hate I'm really proud of it)

~~Flash back/dream ~~

"Mom why do you work for that bad man?" Asked nine year old little me.

"So I can afford to put you in school and quite frankly after this mishap..." My mother paused and held in her tears. "I have grown to love that Lucy dear as my own."

This made Vincent's eyes water. I went over and held on to my mothers long work dress and apron.

"But Mama no one can replace Lily. She was family."

"Hush child. She is family in our hearts and that's wear she'll stay."

"Not Lucy, not the new baby, not anyone will replace her." I cried.

"Replace who?" Lucy asked slipping into the room in which Mama was cleaning.

"Nothing dear. Don't worry about it." She sniffled. I could tell mother wanted some time to breath without trying to so she's strong for Lucy.

"Hey Luce!?"

"Yeah Vinny?"

"Wanna go play in the court yard. I helped Fran plant the roses and I think they look pretty good." I told her proudly.

"Guess we'll have to see about that." She giggled and grabbed my hand as she was running away to the court yard.

When we got there she stared at the flowers in 'aw'. Her face was glowing against the sun, eyes sparkling, wind blowing her hair back. I have to ask her.

"Hey Lulu?"

"Yeah Vinny?"

"When we grow up I'm gonna ask you to marry me. And I will love you just as much as my father loved my mother and I before he died times a trillion. Will you say yes?"

"I dunno Mr. Locke." She teased. "I'm a very pretty girl. And a lot of boys might be after me."

"But none will love you like I do, Lucy. They will with you for your looks. I won't be."

"Do you not think I'm pretty?"

"No." I said and he eyes watered a bit. "I think you are beautiful, and sweet, and smart, and everything any guy will want." I grabbed her hand and picked a rose then ran to the gazebo. "Lucy Heartfilia. Will you be my future princess?" I asked putting the rose in her.

"Hehehe silly Vinny." She giggled. "I'm only nine. I can't say I'll marry you yet."

"Oh...yeah that makes sense. I'm sorry. I'll get back to work with mama." I said starting to walk away. "Hey Lulu? Do you at least lile the roses I pla-" She cut me off and surprised me with a kiss as I tuned back around to face her. My first flippin kiss! Both our eyes were open. Lucy blushes bad and turned away.

"I-I'm so sorry. You moved! I kust meant to kiss your cheek." She was stuttering and blushing and I think I could see a small smile too.

"Hey Luce." I said getting her attention. And when she turned around I kissed her hard on the lips like I see my big brother Victor kiss his wife. Then I run back to the house to work with Mama. And shout "I hope you like the roses!"

~~End of flashback/dream~~

Ugh. I had that dream again. I want Lucy's lips on mine. All over my actually. I missed her so much. I'm still a virgin for her. I saved myself for that beautiful woman.

(slight smut here)

I look down and see my member growing. I throw my blankets off my bed and pull it out of my boxers. I take my throbbing 8 inch cock and stroke it slowly imagining what Lulu's pretty little mouth looks around it.

I throw my head back quietly moaning her name. My new apartment has thin walls. Just as I'm about to bust my load all over myself I stop and realize how wrong it is to be pleasuring myself for a girl that isn't even mine yet. I really hope that douche bag of muscles isn't her boyfriend....He didn't even recognize me.

A/N so short chapter but shit is gonna go down in the neck couple chapter lol comment, like, follow all that fun stuff. Love you guys!!! P.s probably not gonna be another uodate this weekend I got work and Sakura-con!!! ❤🎀❤🎀❤