chapter seven: omfg

"I can't..." Laxus dropped the whip "I'm sorry Lucy you've been hurt so much today...I just can't..."

"It's ok." Lucy told him. She watched him lower his head. "Hey." She grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. It started slow and gentle. They could both feel their love generating in the room, never before have they had such a passionate kiss. Laxus moved his hands from lightly on her waist to firmly on the back of her neck to give the kiss more depth. Lucy moved her faves up and down his back just loving his embrace. This went on for a few minutes before Laxus grazed his tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly gave to him. The second Lucy opened her mouth even the slightest Laxus shout his tongue in her mouth swirling his sound her tongue. Lucy could feel the room getting hotter by the second and her heartbeat going faster as Laxus trailed his hands back down to her waist, pulled her down so she was underneath him.
"Lucy..." he broke the kiss "if we do this right now, don't call me daddy, I want just you and me right now, no games, no dirty names." Laxus was very serious right now, which Lucy had never seen sincerely before. But she nodded anyway. After that he gave her a thrilling smirk. Within seconds Laxus was....'ready' he was placed at Lucy's throbbing entrance.
"Laxus stop teasing me and do me already, make me yours again." She moaned
"Again? Baby you have always been mine, that flame brain didn't change that." He quickly thrusts inside her, leaving her to process with just a single gasp. He went in and out of her just listening to her moans mixed with his. He put his hand on her shoulder as to go deeper and faster, a couple minutes later he could feel her walls tighten and leaned down to give her a sloppy kiss and just as he lifted up from the kiss he heard Lucy's breathes go faster.
"B-babe I-I'm so close-se!" She whisper yelled.
"I know sweetie me too." He leaned his head back and Lucy gripped the sheets as they both came. They started to relax and laid down next to each other. Lucy rested her head on his chest and started lightly tracing his tattoos.
"Hey..." she some what asked to get his attention.
"Yes baby girl?"
"I love you." She sat up fir a second to kiss his cheek.
"I love you more." He kissed her forehead, then covered them both with the (now dirty) blanket. As they both fell asleep there was a knock on the door...

A/N sooo...that happened...well see ya next time...don't forget to like, comment, follow, all that fun stuff lolz bye y'all :)