BBQ Reunion

Master Roshie who was around 400 years old, and Pan who was 70+ and refused to reveal the exact number, were both hosting a reunion. Bulma Leigh and her son Vegeta Jr. were there. The old timer Turtle was hanging out on the shoreline eating grilled corn. And Pan's grandson Goku Jr. was there as well, stuffing his face with BBQ chicken wings.All the sudden another guest came flying in "Wow I wasn't expecting you to come! It's great to see you!" Said Pan, she was referring to Uub who was wearing a orange and blue gi.The group ate outside, then swam in the ocean for a little bit then went inside of the Kami House for the rest of the party. "I'm so sorry that haven't see you guys in a little over a year now." He picked up a hot green tea and drank.
"It's ok Uub! I'm just glad you made it today.Besides, as the only Z fighters left it's a miracle that we traced each other down." Said Bulma Leigh.
"Amen to that...Now let's toast some beers in this joint!" Told by a practically drunk Master Roshie. The two Juniors who were around preteen ages, got up to go play video games. "I heard those two boys were at the last years Budikai Tournament.I'm running Tien's gym now. You know he used to have around 400 sometimes near a thousand students before he passed.I've been keeping up on running his place.I only got 5 students now, and the rest of the building got sold as a popular hotel destination.Haven't had the time to watch TV or anything, so which one of the kid's won?"
Bulma Leigh and Pan both smiled at him; "Guess who do you think won spill it!"
"Oh Umm...You really put me on the spot there...Geez! I'm not sure, maybe Vegeta?"
"Hey! I heard that!" Yelled Goku Jr. from another room."Haha! Uub and here you are not believing in your old martial arts Teacher's descendent." Laughed Master Roshie.
"No actually what happened was the two were very balanced the whole fight, and then when they both came in for the finishing blow and what do you know? They both go flying into the stands! We had to re-watch the video over and over again.The ref said we could either call it a tie and cut half a 10 million Zeni each, only if the two boys agree and they didn't.So we did a coin flip and Goku won."
"They must be great fighters.I mean they have to be!"
"They can both turn super sayian, but I would say their Grandfather Trunks and Great-Great Uncle Goten are much more stronger than them.Besides, It's nothing to be ashamed of, those two fought off many powerhouses threatening planet Earth."
"Well I don't know, but maybe those two need the training of a Son Goku student turned master of martial arts."
Uub got up and walked to the living room. "You guys, come outside." They both wined and then Uub used a phycology trick that was used on him back in the day. "What are you guys weaklings!"
They immediately protested and walked outside.
"Well. Show me what you got!"
Goku Jr. ran and swung a hit towards Uub, but he simply but his arm out and blocked it with ease. Then Uub pushed Goku Jr. away simply by powering up.Vegeta Jr. tried to trip Uub, but he flew into the sky. Vegeta Jr. flew up as fast as he could as he yelled, he head butted Uub in the gut. "That hurt. Only a little though." Uub smirked and put his hands together and hit Vegeta Jr. who went flying down into the Ocean with a huge splash. Uub looked around, and saw no sight of Goku Jr.
He felt for a chi signature but nothing came up, suddenly Goku Jr. powered up to a Super Sayian and kicked Uub in the back, which sent Uub a few inches away from the water. Vegeta Jr. came up from the water and put his arms around his neck and dragged him 20 feet under water. Uub was in a choke hold. Goku Jr. flew down under water and did a uppercut to Uub. Vegeta Jr. still choking him, kneed him in the side."They're drowning me! I guess using at least half my power will be ok..." Uub raised his hands in the air and his whole body shot out a mega chi blast, which sent the two off of him immediately. The water parted ways as, Uub stood on rocks surrounded by a wirl pool. He caught his breath, and picked up both of the kids and hovered towards the Kami Island and landed there, dropping two fainted fighters. Uub, who went to the Kai's world after the fight against Omega Shinrong, to become mystic used his healing powers on both of the kids. "What was that?!" Stammered Vegeta Jr. "What? The healing?"
"No those lasers!"
"Don't tell me you don't know to fire a chi blast?!"
Goku Jr. also said he didn't know how to do that. The sunset came and everyone went home from the party. Goku Jr. thought about that chi blast. Could he ever do something like that?