Thug Life Goten

"I am in absolute disbelief on your behavior! There is nothing to even say!"

"Chi-Chi!"

"Did you just call your Mom by her first name?!"

"Sorry Mom, I'm just not myself anything. Not used to having a Mom in college."

"What is that supposed to mean?! Your Mom is here to stay even if your on the other side of Japan in college!

"Mom. I'm just not the same anymore..."

"You are a man! Not a boy! Yes you are my baby boy! But this behavior?! Is the definition of criminal!!! You first started without the come stuff but out skipping classes, you lied to me that you skipped twice! Not the whole month every single class!!!"

"Mother! I told you they don't care if you skip in college!!!"

"Oh they care alright if you start falling and defacing property! Spray painting a mural for the ex-president of the college? You have me ashamed, I even lied to your Grandfather on how your doing! And I'm not a liar! Unlike, well...Apparently you!"

"Mom it's under control!"

"You skipped a grade! Your only 17! Your still technically a minor! They drag your sneaky little problems that aren't little but BIG problems, to me!"

"Mom it doesn't matter!"

"We used to have a good relationship together! Now your screwing things up! Maybe if you were more like Trunks then you-"

Goten hanged up and slammed open his bedroom dorm door, walked down the hallway to the lobby and pushed that door open. He was met by two cops. "There probably here for the spray paint! They know I did it!"
"Goten Son? Mind if we walk into this building?"
"What are you guys here for?"
"Don't play dumb kid, we know about yesterday's rave! Right on top of this rooftop with underage drinking, campus littering and a reported injury that someone unconsciously walked towards a speeding car."
"I didn't know about that I swear! I was gone at my Mom's house yesterday, last night and I just happened to miss it."
"Hmm well you can explain that to the dean but I-"
"Hold up Richard, it says here on the paper work that this man's family house is all the way on the other side of Japan!"
"So your telling me that he's a liar now too?"
"It seems so, definitely so."
Goten cursed in his head; "I flew! I'm going to get in trouble because I flew!"
Police officer Richard's radio made a sound.
"Hey Richard! This is the guy who spray painted all over that expensive mural!"