Melontz and Cassavar

Melontz:

The first born fraternal twin, of Bula Briefs and Son Goten

The first born fraternal twin, of Bula Briefs and Son Goten. Melontz, even though he comes from the silly an fun family of Goku-Son Melontz is serious, reserved and independent. Melontz is inclosed, yet his inner thoughts are always about protecting both of his families. He takes Grandpa Goku's mentions of future Earth attacks with mindfulness, as he discusses his thoughts with ChiChi who is usually ignored when discussing faits of the universe. He loves his Grandparents, and occasionally likes flying around on space ships made by Grandma Bulma (He just calls her Bulma which she is more accepting of.) He's not a science geek, but likes spending his time in large groups of friends as more of a listing type. Melontz loves his parents, but often calls them immature. When Uncle Trunks and Goten fuse, it's a blast to fight with them. Bula brings her Son everywhere with her, and even though some of the activities like shopping and fashion shows is not up his ally, hanging out with the ladies is pretty cool he will have to admit. Melontz is fascinated with Sayian Culture, he wants to become a history professor and find out ways to tell the city about the hero's that fought for humanity. The Son side of the family disapproves silently of Melontz's, wearing Sayian armor and relying on ape transformations but they know how street smart Melongz is. He Can be trusted, and Cousin Pan always asks for help (assistance for beating them to a——) with bullies. He always joins Budokai Tournaments, and always hopes to be better then and honnor Goku. His favorite go to moves are, Galick Gun and his own move: Star Shatter. He is calm, and one day wants to pursue the mystic route. Don't call him a Goku clone though...Then he might snap.