Red Cloaks | pt 1

Down. Down into the white void of the same reoccurring dream. The hand reached down....wait....that was the adventurers Markus's hand...the tanned skin dressed is scars. His emerald eyes looked down at Talia as she reached up, arm moving slowly. She twisted, reaching a hand up to catch the arm....but missed...falling down.. - - - -
- - - -
- - - -
The Ice fell down and brushed against Talia's face, The crowed cheered at the magical fractures as they danced around in the air. She had gone to preform as the Silven Sorcerer after helping Markus, the name of the adventurer who had collapsed at the door to the inn injured the night before, with his wounds. Talia found this as her escape. From the pressure of someone finding out what her and her mom really were....it was nice..

Suddenly, a BANG of red smoke shoot up from the far right rooftop, after the smoke faded, there stood red cloaked figures. The crowed were split between cheers and cries of terror. Some of them thought this was apart of the show. It wasn't...Talia hopped onto the roof and pointed a finger at the figures. "Now, I don't believe I invited you to my show! Here to cause trouble?" She said confidently. She tried her best to sound like she had control of the situation, when she really did not. There were 4 total red hooded people. The one in front, with a golden eye clasp on his cloak, nodded to the others, and launched at a full sprint towards Talia. She gracefully jumped out of the way, jumped on his back and sent him flying down, making sure to send a few Ice crystals at the hands and feet to tie him down. Another one held a black gloved hand out as a Green Flame sword appeared in their hand. They ran full speed towards her but Talia summoned a Ice Sword of her own and countered the attack. The flame was melting the ice fast, so Talia dropped down sweeping at their legs. they fell to the floor of the roof and she whispered a binding spell in her mind, sealing them in place. looks like these guys weren't playing nice. Talia rushed the one on the left, sliding under their feet and knocking them on the back of the neck, rendering them unconscious. The last one tried grabbing her arm, but she just grabbed their instead, twisting it around and pinning it against their back and onto the shingles of the roof. "Now..what do you want?" Talia whispered in their ear. The just grunted and in a almost laughing tone said "No realms will be left...the Seventh will rise above them ALL."  They said something in a foreign language, moved around strangely and jerkily before foaming at the mouth and taking one last breath.

Talia stood up. Breath shaking. "Sorry folks...show's cut short." She called on the rune set back on the wall of her room and she was gone, in a flash of dishing light she was back in her room back at the inn. She would need to replace the teleportation rune later..

Who WERE those guys?!