the plan

*few hours later*

Stefan-

The time had come, the time we were going to capture Katherine, we all were scared but most of all we were excited, mainly me, I could finally send Katherine where she belongs, hell. She deserved it, She made so many people's life a living hell including mine and Damon's. she compelled me to love her, and Damon lover so much, she just turned her back on him. I wanted all of it to be over.

Caroline- "hey"

Stefan- "hi"

Caroline- "everything all right? Both Salvatore brother's seem out of place today, wow"

Stefan- "yeah i am all good, wait what do you mean 'both' Salvatore brothers?"

Caroline- "duh, Damon and you, I saw him at the grill today."

Stefan- "how? he is out of town. omg if he's back we need to do the whole Katherine plan as fast as possible."

Lexi- "thought you might say that, everything is ready, Tyler, Vervain, cuffs, everthing. r y'all ready?"

Caroline- "MORE THAN EVER, THAT BITCH DESERVES IT."

*1 hour later*

Caroline- "there she is in the woods alone, Ty is approaching her."

*we waited a few minutes to finally see the fight in action*

*she bit Tyler and screamed in pain due to the vervain, he was alive and well but shocked he had no idea of what was happening but he stayed there, we all ran towards her, ready to cage her up, we were very close to her, just as we were about to reach to her, we heard a excruciating scream from back it was Lexi she was in extreme pain, she had a wooden stake pierced through her heart her body decaying. that's when I knew it, she was gone, Stefan screamed "nooooo" and I let out a wail saying "lexiii" as her body dropped to the ground a grinning face appeared, it was Damon, he said the words "you shouldn't have done this to Katherine" as he ran towards Katherine with his vamp speed. we turned in despair towards Katherine she let out a conniving smirk and ran towards Tyler and snapped his neck . he was gone too. me and Stefan stood there in complete shock no wonder what to do 2 people close to us had just gone with a tiny snap of air.*