New clothes,new hairstyle,new family

Your POV
After a while King dice and the devil had been making me a new dress to wear since they saw how my clothes were all dirty and they were gonna try and do my hair "oh y/n" I heard the devil say "are you ready to see your new dress?" "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said jumping around "okay,here it is!" The devil said taking his hands away from behind him. He revealed a dark purple and a little bit of a black dress.

"*Gasp* I love it!" I said taking the dress from them "why don't you go try it on?" King dice said "okay!"

"*Gasp* I love it!" I said taking the dress from them "why don't you go try it on?" King dice said "okay!". I changed into my dress and when I came back out the devil had a warm smile on his face while king dice was dying of cuteness "AHH! Why are you so cute?!" He asked and I giggled "I'm gonna faint" he said "don't you dare" the devil said "quick catch me" king dice said as he was about to fall.

He fell and thought that the devil would catch him but instead he fell straight to the ground "hey! Why didn't you catch me?!" King dice said "I'm not going to be doing all of this weird stuff around you" the devil said and I was laughing.

After Dice had calm down he said that he was going to do my hair and he was going to do it all pretty and I was excited so we quickly got to it. After he was done I looked in the mirror and he had done it as a pigtail with braids holding it up.

(This is what it looks like)"I love it!" I said with a big smile "I'm glad you do,I love it to" dice said

"I love it!" I said with a big smile "I'm glad you do,I love it to" dice said. After we was done I came back into the room and I showed the devil "you look very beautiful" he said picking me up. "Hey boss,should we tell her now?" I heard dice say "yeah,I think we should" he said "what? Tell me what?" I asked "well y/n,you know how you said that you don't have a family?" The devil said "yeah..." I said "well what if told you that you can be apart of our family?" I looked up at them and my eyes looked straight at the devil "r-really?!" I said "yeah,I can be your new farther" "would you like that?" The devil asked........

..... "YES OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE THAT!" I said happily and hugging the devil "aw,I knew you would and for now on you can call me papa devil or just papa" "*giggle* okay papa" I said "and you can call me dice or uncle dice" king dice added "okay uncle dice" I said and they both started to hug me and I hugged back knowing that this family would be the best family ever.