Black Clover || Incorrect Quotes - Part 1

The other captains are watching William at work - this is before Fuegoleon falls into comatose but after Rill becomes a captain - talking about how he makes everything seem so much cooler because of his charisma despite his "tacky" mask and the fact that nobody seems to know any noble house by the name of Vangeance... 

Fuegoleon: Oh, yes. And I went into the bathroom after him [ William ] once. He folded the toilet paper into a triangle. 

The female captains: He's Prince Charming! 

Yami: Yeah... and I fold toilet paper into a triangle too. Every time I go. 

The female captains: That's digusting... 

Fuegoleon: Even middle-aged women dote on him. 

The female captains: He's Prince Charming! 

Rill: Uh... middle-aged women in my neighbourhood dote on me sometimes...

The female captains: Who cares! 

Fuegoleon: Did you know that Vangeance receives love letters from foreign royal ladies? 

Dorothy: He's Prince Charming! 

Mereoleona: I get them too, actually. 

The male captains (except William of course): Forbidden Love! 

Julius: Alas, some things are only charming when done by a charming person. Like Vangeance. Or me, of course. 

The captains: He's Prince Char- What are you doing here??? 

Source: Assassination Classroom 

---

Nozel to Noelle at her wedding: "... Murder. Sorry, did I say murder? I meant to say marriage. But, you know, they're quite similar procedures when you think about it. The participants tend to know each other and it's over when one of them's dead."

Source: BBC Sherlock

---

In this scenario, William is living with a couple of the other captains, in the modern world, where there are no squads. 

William, turning away from the fridge he'd just opened: There's a severed head in the fridge. 

Nozel: Just tea for me, thanks.

Source: BBC Sherlock

---

William: "... Dominatrix..."

Yami: "Don't be alarmed. It has to do with sex." 

William: "Sex doesn't alarm me." 

Yami: "How would you know?" 

Source: BBC Sherlock

---

Charlotte: Mereoleona, do you believe in passion in the work place? 

Mereoleona: Well, given that Vangeance and I have been caught in the study a few times...

Source: Bones

---

*While trying to capture a criminal in the modern world.* 

Yami: Take a look around at cars. The names on the cars can tell us a lot. 

Charlotte: I'll keep my eye out for a car named 'Killer Bank Robber Apprentice.' 

Source: Bones

---

*while still sharing a body with Patri without anyone knowing.* 

Yami: How are you. 

William: Everyone keeps asking me that. I don't know how to answer that question.

Source: Bones

---

Yami: I'm a sniper, you hear me, and snipes do not fire blanks. 

Charlotte, unimpressed: And in that analogy, my ovaries are what, target practice? 

Source: Bones

---

David: "If I were a betting man..." 

The Golden Dawn: *raised a brow* 

David, correcting himself: "Since I am a betting man..."

---

Fuegoleon: "Someone dumped a body in the woods." 

Yami: "Talk about littering."

Source: Bones

---

Yami: I need to do this. 

Charlotte, feeling clingy: I know, but I need you to come home safe. 

Yami: I'm only going to the Co-op. 

Source: Bones

---

*William and Mereoleona are working together on a mission* 

William: "Mereoleona Vermillion, this is Morsoi. We're partners." 

Mereoleona: "Temporarily." 

Morsoi, looking at them, misunderstanding: "Oh, I don't think it's temporary. You two were made for each other." 

Source: Bones

Also Morsoi is an O.C from Songbirds & Swallowtails' "Bonds of Blood" fanfic.