Noragmi || Character x Character || Dynamics

Yato x Hiyori Iki 

<> A very relaxed relationship, with quite a bit of teasing from Yato. But Hiyori can be a tease too. 
<> They sometimes show their love to each other through gifts and other times through words. Or they'll just hang around and help each other. 
<> They do get into occasional arguments, but they are pretty calm and resolved quickly, even more so as the years go on. 
<> Their only big problem is that Hiyori is a mortal... she won't live forever, and won't remain young forever either, but Yato doesn't really see the problem with her physical age. He's more worried about being able to save her in time when she does die to stop her from becoming a full phantom. Hiyori reassures him though, saying that she believes him enough to know that if she did die, he'd have her back and stop that from happening. 
<> Sometimes Hiyori can't with his shenanigans though. And sometimes she has to be the one to stop him from getting into trouble. 

---

Bishamon x Kazuma 

<> At first, Bishamon is the more hesitant one. It's her job to protect her shinki, not to potentially harm them with such a relationship. And anyway, such relationships are looked down upon, even forbidden in the world of the Gods. Not like Kazuma cares though. This is one of their few sources of conflict. Otherwise they are pretty solid.
<> Cuddles. Cuddles when sad. Cuddles when happy. Cuddles when sleepy. Cuddles when awake.... there are plenty of times to cuddle. Kazuma likes it most, but Bishamon also enjoys it. 
<> A lot of worship from Kazuma... he can be such a simp sometimes. 
<> And a lot of praise and compliments - which gets Kazuma blushing like mad, in some cases - from Bishamon. 
<> It takes a while for them to actually get together, even after Bishamon realises that Kazuma likes her romantically. Initially, she just assumed it was all platonic love - that's all she's ever been exposed to and even that she only experienced limited amounts of. Love is not something Gods are very familiar with... unless they are Gods of love... which Bishamon isn't. 
<> Sometimes Bishamon knowingly teases Kazuma, other times she does so obliviously. This couple stuff is pretty new to her, as it is to Kazuma... but Gods don't really learn much about lust and love, so... 

---

Kofuku x Daikoku

<> They mostly get on well, but sometimes Kofuku is a brat. 
<> Daikoku is definitely very protective of her, and unlike her, is a lot less optimistic around strangers for this reason. He doesn't want to lose her. 
<> The two are a casual couple... and unless they are having their couple arguments or doing the more obvious couple stuff right in front of you, you'd be forgiven thinking that they aren't a couple. 
<> Unlike Bishamon, Kofuku is almost always a knowing tease.