Black Clover || Incorrect Quotes || Part 2

Pretend the captains and vice captain(s) are University students instead for this to work.

Yami: *fighting his bag to get out his notes* 

Professor: "Sukehiro, could you please tell me what kind of enviornments diatoms are found in?" 

Yami: *cursing, not hearing the professsor* "Mother fucker!"

Professor: "I'm afraid that's not what the M and the F in your notes stands for."

*William is trying to stifle his laughter, meanwhile Nacht doesn't give a damn and is just laughing his ass off* 

Professor, clarifying: "They're found in marine and freshwater environments." 

---

Mereoleona Vermillion: "If your superhero name was your kink, what would you be called?"

Fuegoleon Vermillion: "Captain Healthy Communication". 

Yami Sukehiro: "How gross." 

Fuegoleon Vermillion: "Don't kink shame me!" 

Yami Sukehiro: "Kink shaming is my kink." 

- Source: Reddit

---

Yami Sukehiro: "I've been degraded, insulted and discriminated against so long I think I might have developed a kink over it."

Fuegoleon, Nozel, William, Jack, Julius and Marx: "So that's why he's into Charlotte..."

---

William & Finral: *chill* 

Patri & Langris, the younger "brothers": *mad murder mode turned on indefinitely* "And I took that personally."