Black Clover || Character x Character || Head-Canons || Dynamics

Yami Sukehiro x Charlotte Roselei

<> Chaotic at best.  
<> Charlotte's cheeks heat up but they rarely flush, so she always looks cool and collected on the outside but on the inside she is scream. 
<> Charlotte's constantly denial, Yami is barely aware that he has feelings for her - but he does - never mind that she has feelings for him. 
<> But he knows that she's rarely honest with herself, so it's not like he doesn't have a clue at all, he just doesn't know that she actually likes him romantically. Heck, he doesn't even know he likes her in that way. Yes, he's that dense. But it's obvious to all the male captains - even Nozel, and he's not a feelings type of guy. 
<> Though Charlotte doesn't like admitting it, she can get pretty jealous when females start being way too friendly with him. She doesn't mind if they work with him, but if things start getting intimate she does her best to outcompete her rival like a plant competiting for the sun with another plant. 
<> Charlotte will wish to be as close to Yami as possible, then when her wish comes true she'll realise she's shot herself in the foot because now she's a hot mess and so she'll try to avoid him as worst as possible. Sometimes this leads to her fainting/growing dizzy, running away, freezing up/spacing out, which sometimes makes people concerned for her - especially the Blue Roses. Reality is though, that she probably wouldn't experience this many complications if she were honest with herself and stopped bottling up her feelings. 
<> Once the two do get in a relationship, it's one hell of a bumpy ride with lots of ups and downs, but Yami and Charlotte wouldn't change it for the world. Well, except for the many times they end the relationship only to get back into the relationship a few days, weeks or months later. But then Charlotte gets pregnant and the two captain's realise they need to take responsibility and get their act together to make the relationship work as best as possible because it's clear they are the most compatible people they'll ever meet, they prefer being together overall to being alone, and it's just that being in a relationship is harder than they assumed. (Also for the sake of the baby they want a stable relationship.) 
<> They'll have arguments, but they don't scream at the top of their lungs, or get violent, so it's not like they have an abusive relationship, just an occasionally strained one. They are after all flawed people with quite a bit of baggage - Charlotte with her curse and her dislike of men and Yami with the discrimination he faced, his attitude and other things. But they're usually willing to accept and look past that. 
<> They'll start acting like an old married couple before they are even married and everyone will comment on it, because it's the funniest thing. 

---

Nozel Silva x Dorothy Unsworth

<> Slowburn and in denial af from Nozel's side. 
<> They start out as friends or with Dorothy as Nozel's confidante. So Nozel's trusted her for far longer than he's been with her romantically.
<> Dorothy, did you have to pick the tsundere? 
<> Dorothy doesn't mind though and finds his cold side just as cute as his warmest side. (Which still isn't all that warm and/or fuzzy, but Dorothy'll take what she can get from him.) 
<> Nozel is glad to have someone reliable, trustworthy who'll stay by his side. And as much as he hates to admit it, he finds both her sleepy quiet side and her awake and excitable side adorable. 
<> They don't really have arguments, but there's occasional snark/sass from Nozel and a lot of teasing from Dorothy. 
<> Dorothy can be a brat sometimes. But it's all in good humour. 
<> Once they get together they stay together, but it's all in good time. 
<> Dorothy is the one who wants kids more, Nozel isn't really sure he's cut out to be a father - and no one is right from the start - given how badly he messed up being the oldest brother. 
<> Dorothy is definitely big on the nicknames and pet names. She has about a dozen of them reserved specifically for Nozel. Nozel pretends like he hates them but he actually likes them. And they both know it.
<> Everyone knows the two are close, but it takes the wedding invitation for everyone to realise "what the hell, Nozel, you actually found someone you like? That much?" 
<> Nozel spoils Dorothy more materialistically in public and with verbal and physical affection in private spaces, whereas Dorothy is much more open with her affection, hugging, kissing and touching him, or talking to him affectionately even in public. At first it made things awkward, but they eventually came to a compromise. 
<> Boy, was introducing Dorothy to the family way awkward. Most of the Silvas aren't very high energy even when awake, and Dorothy doesn't have much of a filter and is very affectionate towards all the Silvas. Even if they might not always deserve the affection. 
<> She did chastise Solid, Nebra and Nozel for their behaviour towards Noelle though. 
<> Noelle is Dorothy's favourite sister-in-law and Nebra is jealous - even though she won't admit it. 
<> Nozel's actually more of a bottom but you didn't hear that from me.