Wakas

I never really thought that I will still going to be happy after what I've been through.

I thought, after Colline died ay hindi na ako magiging masaya but I was wrong when Eirin came. Eirin save me from the dark and she will always will because in the first place, siya naman talaga ang babaeng una kong minahal. She's the one whom I've been with that night and not Colline.

When I've learned about it ay parang gustong kong hukayin sa libingan niya si Colline at sisihin sa lahat. I wanted to do it pero hindi ko na itinuloy dahil wala rin namang magbabago pa. Naloko na ako at nangyari na ang nangyari at marami nang nasayang na panahon para makasama namin ng anak ko si Eirin.

It's a good thing dahil nalaman namin ang totoo and also, it's a good thing that I've met Eirin again.

She's an amazing woman and I am falling for her every single day that I'm with her.

She really caught my attention noong una palang kahit noong akala kong kakakilala ko palang sa kanya and I can say that it's love at first sight.

Naalala ko tuloy yung muling pagkikita namin.

"Sir, nandito na po yung makakameeting niyo na si Ms Jacobs."

Sambit ni Patrick habang nakatingin sa entrance nitong restaurant namin and there I saw a very beautiful woman walking like a goddess.

'Did I just say beautiful? F*ck!'

"Good day Ms Jacobs."

Sambit ni Patrick dito habang ako naman ay tumayo galing sa pagkakaupo at tiningnan siya.

D*mn it! She's really f*cking beautiful and I can't help but to look at her!

Sh*t! Stop it Tyler coz your here for a meeting!

Tumikhim naman ako saka siya binati.

"Ms Jacobs."

I greeted her normally then she smiled beautifully.

"Mr Lewis, it's nice to finally meet you."

She said and.. F*ck it! Why I am feeling like this?? She just smiled at me for f*cks sake!

D*mn Tyler! Be professional!

She offered her hand for a handshake and I automatically accepts it and d*mn! Her hands are so soft and I don't know but it's like I felt some electricity when I held her hand. And her voice..it sounds so sexy! F*ck!

"Likewise Ms Jacobs. Have a seat so that we can start the talk while were eating our lunch."

Sambit ko nalang at pilit na nagpapakaprofessional.

Ano bang meron sa babaeng to at nakuha niya agad ang atensyon ko?

I'm not expecting to meet her again but I did when I went on the bar and gotten myself drank again. She was there talking to me and I like that feeling being with her. I really do and I want to know more about her.

Then it was like a blessing in disguise nang malaman kong kaibigan pala siya ng asawa ng pinsan ko. But..I messed up everything nang banggitin niya si Colline at ang lagi kong paglalasing. I yelled at her but hindi siya nagalit sa halip ay pinagsabihan pa ako tungkol sa laging ginagawa ko.

Thats why I've fallen for her even more dahil marami siyang pinarealize sa akin. And when she met Cara, I know in myself that she is really the one that I am waiting for. She's really different thats why hindi ko na sinayang pa ang lahat ng pagkakataon para mapalapit sa kanya.