Bonus Chapter 2

[AN Please for the love of everything good, pure innocent souls do not read on. This chapter is not for you. For those continuing on enjoy a little smut ;) ]

"Happy Birthday to you, cha, cha, cha. Happy Birthday dear Looookkiiiiiiiiiiii. Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu. And many morreeeeee!" Peter and the Avengers sang. "Make a wish" Frigga chimed in. Loki blew out his candles, and Peter asked "How does it feel to be 23 you old man." "You realize I am far older than 23." Loki said with a smirk. "Oh shut up." Peter smiled and kissed Loki. "Hey love birds, can we eat the cake already?" Tony interrupted. Peter glanced at him, grabbed Loki's face and planted one last big one before going to cut the cake. The party went swimmingly. They all shared drinks, told stories, and reminisced with one another. When time came to open presents Peter had whispered into Loki's ear "I have a special surprise for you back home." Hours went by, and the sun went down. Around mid night they had all exhausted themselves, so they said their goodbyes and went along their merry way. Sure enough Peter had a surprise waiting at home.

*Loki's POV*

My mind had wandered a thousand places when Peter said he had a present for me, none thought it was what it was in actuality. "You got me a cat. How thoughtful." I said. "I got him for us to raise. I thought we're engaged now, we should take on a new responsibility. And we're still too young for children. Right?" He said with a devilish look in his eye. "YES PETER. You're 23. You're too young." I told him, "Well you're no fun." He said while taking off his shoes. I looked back to the thing in my hands. I have never had a pet before, most definitely not a cat. "What is it? You look disappointed. What did you think I meant?" He said while changing out of his nice shirt. "Well when someone says SPECIAL SURPRISE AT HOME one typically does not mean a small feline creature." I said putting it on the floor, and watching it dart away. I looked up to see my husband half dressed slowly walking towards me. "Ohhh you thought I meant sex..." Peter said as he pushed me up against the door and kissed me roughly, grinding against my hips. He pulled away and ripped off my shirt as fast as he could and undid my belt. Peter grabbed the loops of my jeans and pulled me towards him, kissing me slowly. Before I knew it I was laying down hands and legs webbed to the bed posts in a perfect X position. "Well, birthday boy is this what you expected?" Peter taunted in my ear. Before I could even respond he climbed on top of me and began tenderly kissing my neck. I moaned as he bit and sucked at my skin slowly making his way down my stomach. "Peter..." I began before I cut off with a moan as he took my dick in his mouth and was bobbing his head up and down. I whimpered as he stopped but was shushed when Peter grabbed the lube out of his bedside drawer and squirted some on his fingers and said "Tell me if it hurts love." Peter pushed one finger inside my ass as my breaths became sharp. He slowly began pumping in and out and after a few pumps added another finger which only caused me to moan more. "Aagh" I involuntarily called out. "Does it hurt?" Peter asked, removing his fingers. "Yes. More please." I answered missing the feeling of him inside me. I could practically feel Peter smirking above me as he shifted so that his dick was against my asshole. He began pumping in and out of me slowly at first quickly picking up the pace. Our moans were so loud I'm sure the neighbors could hear us but I couldn't even think straight at that moment, so I didn't care one bit. The pleasure was so intense that both of us came rather quickly. Peter collapsed on top of me, taking his time to cut me loose from his webbing before simply embracing me as we drifted off to sleep.