Photos (cont.)

I'M BACK AFTER GOD KNOWS HOW LONG HAHAHDJF I'VE BEEN BUSY BUT HERE I AM :)))

OKAY RIGHT NOW BACK TO THE THING

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Childe followed with a sad expression on his face because he lost the photos and Scaramouche followed after him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Scaramouches POV:

What- 

II slightly opened my eyes to see y/n in my arms looking at something. I didn't care I was comfortable with their body heat next to me and I was still tired so I decided to just go back to sleep but they wouldn't stay still so I pulled them back into my arms.

But of course, two seconds later I ended up on the floor being forced to fully wake up.

I yawned getting back up but made no retaliation because it was simply too early in the morning for me to have that kind of energy but I mean, of course, no one gave a shit bc I was pulled closer to Y/n.

That's when I got filled in on what was happening, that's when Childe ran out of the door then continued a furious y/n. I chased them both out of the room but of course, they were both faster than me.

By the time I made it down the stairs Childe was pinned to the ground so I simply walked over to him and grabbed the photos, I watched as y/n slowly got up then they took the pictures and ripped them. 

The matter was handled and they both went back up to the room but I couldn't help myself. Something in me told me to take the pictures so I picked them up and put them away then continued following after them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[A/N] hey lol ;)

yeah I kinda disappeared umm... but hey