Part 31

Then went to check in and boarding the flight.

Soon the flight landed and they came out.

All of them went towards outside.

While going shaheer holds shraddha’s hand.

Dhoopi sees that.

Shraddha: kya hai.

Shaheer: pics to click ki hi nahi.

Shraddha: oh haan i also forget that.

Then shaheer took out his phone and started clicking some pics witg shraddha.

Anjum abhi and dhoopi was about to go but shraddha holds dheeraj’s hand.

Shraddha: arre tum kaha ja rahe ho pics to click karvao.

Dhoopi sees her lovingly and they clicked some pictures and went outside to took their cab.

Dhoopi and shraddha sits in one cab and anjum abhi and shaheer in other cab.

Dhoopi: vo dusri cab mein ku jaa rahe hai.

Shraddha: buddhu yeh humari trip tgi but they joined us so ofc unhone upna sara cab vagera ka arrangement kiya hoga na.

Dhoopi nods.

Dhoopi: acha vese tumne unhe ku nahi kaha apne saath jane ko mujhse pehle.

Shraddha sees him and said.

Shraddha: may be coz muhe mere dhoopi k saath time spend karna tha. Ab tumhe to realise hua nahi hoga lakin mujhe hua hai ki humne kaafi time se eksath vese baat nahi ki jese hum casually karte the.

Saying this she sees outside to enjoy the view.

Dhoopi was lost in her answer.

Shraddha felt his gaze and sees towards him.

Shraddha raised her eyebrow in a way of questioning him what happen.

He nods his head in no.

Shraddha smiles.

As the drive was long so Shraddha got tired and puts her head on his shoulder and holds his arm tightly.

Dhoopi smiles and rests his head on her head.

Soon both drifted into sleep.

======================

After sometime they reached at Rambagh palace(hope sabko yaad hogi yeh jagha jaha pr dhoopi and vinny apna post valentine celebrate karne gaye the.)

Both of them went inside took their room keys and went to have some rest.

Because this ff is written by an amazing writer so their rooms are side by side.😄

They took some rest and got freshn up for dinner.

(Kuki ab mein shaheer se tang aa gai hu so uska chapter mein aaj hi close kar gungi😏.)

They were going for the dinner just then her phone rings it was shaheer no.

Dhoopi sees that and now this was it for him jab dekho tab shaheer shaheer hi laga rakha hai sharddha ek min. K liye bhi akela nahi chodta hai sharddha ko itne calls to shraddha k papa k bhi nahi aate jitne calls yeh shaheer karta hai humari shraddha ko or jab dekho tab chipka rehta hai sharddha hai yaar itna chipku to fevicol bhi nahi hota jitna yeh insan hai huhhhh.

Dhoopi starting walking fast leaving shraddha behind.

Shraddha sees the phone then her eyes went on dhoopi who was walking fast.

Now shraddha was in dharam sankat.

She have to choose b/w shaheer and dhoopi.

She cuts the call and runs towards dhoopi.

(Me: dekha shaheer dobara call kiya to aisa hi hoga huhh sharaddha will always choose my baby my shonu my babu my hoty my cutey pattuty DHEERAJ DHOOPAR. Coz for everyone
DHEERAJ DHOOPAR IS SABSE UPPAR. Waah kya line maari meine😎)

She entangled their hand.

Shraddha: tu mujhe akela ku chod raha tha

Dhoopi(without seeing towards her): kuki tera call a raha tha and i don’t want to disturb you.

Shraddha: ahahahahaha bol to aise raha hai jese shaheer mera boyfriend ho.

Dhoopi: kya pata ho bhi sakta hai.

She stops and coz their hands were entangled so dhoopi also stops.

He didn't sees towards her.

Shraddha pulls him and pinned him to a wall nearly.

Dhoopi sees her.

Shraddha holds him through collar and said.

Shraddha: jab bhi SHRADDHA ARYA ko pyaar hoga uss din vo sabse pehle DHEERAJ DHOOPAR ko batayegi or shaheer mera koi boyfriend vagera nahi hai.....

Dhoopi(cuts her off): to ku vo hamesha tumhe call karta rehta hai and jab tum log apne music video ki shooting k liye gaye the to meine dekhe thi tum logon ki stories, postes or caption vagera. Usne tumhe someone special kaha tha and what about that #dinnerdate and all.

Shraddha was a quite shocked that he stalked her in this much detail

Shraddha: i think someone stalked me.

Dhoopi sees her.

Dhhopi: a...a...ais...aisa nahi h...hai v..vo ac..actully.....

But shraddha kept her finger on his lips and said.

Shraddha: shaheer is married

To be continued

Hope you like it

Precap: resolving things.

Your mad writer

Akshu 😇