Part 34

Pehle vote ☆

Then he unerstood she needs some time so she stops saying anything and hugged her back tightly.

After some minutes shraddha calms down but botg of tgem were still hugging eachother.

Dhoopi: shraddha

Shraddha hmms

Dhoopi: kya hua?

Shraddha: kuch nahi.

Saying this she broke the hug.

Dhoopi: arre lakin....

But before he could complete shraddha interrupts.

Shraddha: chal manager kab se kahada hai vaha.

Dhoopi: arre pr...

But before he could say further she left towards manager

Dhoopi went towards her and they explored the place for more an hour with a lot of silence.

Manager was telling them the history which both of them were listening quite excitedly.

Now it was lunch time

Manager took them to dining area.

Both had their lunch and went towards their room.

Just then a notification popped on shraddha’s phone.

She checked her phone and their was a message by the director of shraddha and shaheer's music video. He notified her about the releasing date of the video which was after 2 days.

Shraddha posted the poster and tagged shaheer.

Just like that day passed. Shraddha didn't talks with him nicely.

Next day

Both of them wakes up did their morning routine and went to have their breakfast.

Both of them were sitting opposite to eachother and having a rajasthani thal.

Dhoopi: shraddha

Shraddha: hmm.

Dhoopi: tu kal k liye naraz hai kya.

Shraddha nods in no without meeting eyes with him.

Dhoopi: acha to meri ankhon mein ankhen daal kar bol.

Shraddha sees him with watery eyes.

Dhoopi got tensed and stood from his seat and went towards her to cup her face.

Dhoopi: kya hua hai yaar tujhe.

Shraddha wiped her tears.

Shraddha: kuch nahi.

Then she ate her breakfast and went towards garden.

Dhoopi also went behind her.

She was standing and taking some fresh air.

Dhoopi saw her and went towards her.

He don't know what to say or do so her immideately backhugged her.

Shraddha felt his touch and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Dhoopi: I'm sorry shraddha i didn't mean to hurt you. Yaar mein duniya ka sabse bada pagal hu yaar. Plz mujhe maaf kar de. Yaar pata nahi ku mein try karta hu ki tujhe khush rakhu tujhse ladu na lakin kuch aisa vesa ho hi jata hai hamesha. Mujhe to lagta hai na mujhe tujhse bohot dur chale ja.....

But before he could complete shraddha kept her hand on his mouth.

Shraddha: kya pagal vagal ho gaya hai tu. Bevakuf insaan isse cheez k liye tujhse naraz hu ki tu mujhse dur jane ki baat kari thi kal or aaj fir tu vahi bolne lag gaya.

Both of their eyes filled with water

Dhoopi: I'm sorry yaar pata nahi aaj kal ho kya raha hai humare beech iss trip pr aaye the taki ek dusre k saath time spend kar sake or pehel ki tarah normal ho jaye but everything is messing up.

Shraddha: its ok but ab hum try karenge ki hum ek dusre se naraz na ho or jo bhi baat hogi jo humein pareshan kar rahi hogi usse ek dusre se share kar denge. Taki koi panga hi na ho.

Dhoopi nods.

Dhoopi: or haan kese bhi baat ko zyada nahi khenchenge.

Shraddha nods.

Dhoopi: oh shit.

Shraddha: kya hua

Dhoopi: humne ab tak na koi story daali or na hi selfies click ki.

Shraddha hits her head and give him unbelievable look.

Dhoopi: aise na dekh and you know i love my fans.

(Me: we love you millions billions trillions 😚😚😚😚😚)

Shraddha: and i also.

Both smiles and took some selfies.

Then both of them were going outside for some ghumi shumi of rajasthan.

They were crossing from that area from where manager asked them to not to go their.

Dhoopi sees their and felt something but he jearked his thoughts and continue moving.

Day passed like this they did bohot sari ghumi shumi meet some of their fans like Aishu and others in rajasthan (le aishu tu mil lo dhoopi se😂😂)

It was night time they were coming towards the hotel.

Shraddha was aage aage and dhoopi was peeche peeche.

To be continued

Precap: where is dhoopi?

Hope you like it

Your mad writer

Akshu 😇