Part 21

Both of them dozed off on eachother’s shoulder

After sometime their flight landed and they wakes up and headed outside the airport.

There everyone wished Dhoopi once again.

Then all of them went towards their hotel while Dhoopi and vinny went to their respective houses.

(is ff mein vinny delhi mein hi rehti hai or Dhoopi ki neighbour hai)

Next morning

Dhoopi was still sleeping in his room coz last night flight was landed late.

Just then his mom and dad came to his room and burst a balloon near his ears.

Dhoopi wakes with a jerk and his parents said “happy birthday” loudly.

Dhoopi was breathing heavily and then realised what his mom and dad did.

He made a cut angry pout.

Dhoopi: aap logon ne mujhe dara diya.

They smiles at his behaviour.

Then they spent some family time and Dhoopi went to get ready.

Outside in hall his mom and dad were sitting.

Just then dhoopi’s mom’s phone rings.

She saw the caller id and smilingly picks the call.

After the phone call they wrote a note with a packet near that note and went outside the house.

Dhoopi got freshen up and and went towards the hall.

Dhoopi: mama bhook lagi hao zoor se.

But he didn’t found anyone their so he went towards the kitchen

No one was their also

So he came towards dining table and saw a note and a packet near that note he read the note.

“get ready in these cloths and reach at this place.

Address: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz”

Dhoopi got confused.

Dhoopi: ab yeh kya kar rahe hai mom dad. Chalo jakar dekhta hu.

Then Dhoopi got ready

Dhoopi while setting his hairs

Dhoopi: oh god mujhe itna hadsome ku banaya apne koi nahi keh sakta ki meine abhi kahana nahi khaya hai or mere andar bilkul bhi energy nahi hi. Huff but thodi der mein bohot kuch khaunga.

Saying this he took his dad’s car keys and went towards that address

(dad ki car keys isliye li kuki Dhoopi ki car Mumbai mein hai or plane mein car ko lane ka option tha nahi.)

In 15-20 mins he reached their

When he stepped out someone blindfolded his eyes.

Dhoopi: arre kon bevakuf hai. Jo bhi hai mujhe kinap to nahi kar rahe ho na or agar kar bi rahe ho to plzz mujhe baksh do aaj mera birthday hai kal kidnap kar lena mujhe plzz. Or mujhe bhook bhi bohot lagi hai agar aaj nahi chodna to kam se kam ek ache se restaurant mein jakar mujhe acha sa khana khila do fir tum jana bologe mein tumhare saath vahi chal padunga.

Person: arre DD chup karo na kitna bolte ho mein hu abhishek.

Dhoopi: tu.... hwww tu mujhe kidnap kar raha hai tujhe to mein bataunga ruk tu.