Part 32

But shraddha kept her finger on his lips and said.

Shraddha: shaheer is married

Karan was hell shocked to listen this.

Dhoopi: kya?

Shraddha : haan.

Saying this she burst out in laughter.

Dhoopi felt like a big burden got halka from his shoulder.

Dhoopi: it means tumhare or uske ek hone ki possibility

Shraddha : 0.0000000000000000000% hai.

Dhoopi: iska matlab mein faltu mei  tension le raha tha.

Shraddha : tum tension le rahe the.

Dhoopi: a..a..m..mein matlab hai k...ki V.....Vo haan mein tensio  le raha tha kuki mujhe laga tum mujhe apna friend nahi manti ho.

Shraddha : haan vo to sahi baat hai.

Dhoopi sees her in utter shock.

Shraddha : i mean mei  tumhe apna friend nahi balki bestest friend manti hu.

Listening this karan smiles.

Shraddha : acha ab khana khane chale mere pate mein pura ka pura zoo kud raha hai.
Dhoopi chuckles and nods in yes.

Then both of them went and ordered their food.

Their was 15 min for their food to come so dhoopi open his camera and started clicking selfies.

Shraddha was seeing him.

Dhoopi: ka hui.

Shraddha: kuch nahi dekh rahu hu ki janab ko mein yaad hu bhi ki nahi.

Dhoopi smiles

Dhoopi: apko kon bhul sakta hai.

Then both of them started clicking selfies while making cute cute expressions and pouts.

Soon their food arrived and both of them toot pade khane pr😂.

After their dinner they were going towards their room but Dhoopi sees a window and thaught to stay their for sometime.

Shraddha was going aage aage but dhoopi ko not finding ass pass she sees here and their only to find him admiring moon.

She smiles and went towards him.

Shraddha: arre chand ko dekhne me time waste mat kar mujhe dekh le your sabse closest chand.

Both of them giggles.

Shraddha: acha chal na ab room mein sone.

Dhoopi: tu jaa na mein thodi der baad chala jaunga.

Shraddha lakin mujhe neend nahi aayegi jab tak mujhe yeh pata nahi lagega ki tum mein chala gaya hai.

Dhoopi: or aisa ku.

Shraddha: vo mujhe nahi pata but i want you to be comfy so chal ab.

Dhoopi: acha thodi der yaha beith jaye plzz.

Shraddha: mmm lakin thodi der.

Dhoopi nods.

Then both of them sits their shraddha holds his hand and rests her head on his shoulder  (yeh mera aaj ka iconic scene ban gaya hai😂😂)

Dhoopi was staring the moon while shraddha was loving to be with him at that moment coz past some days were not good for them.

After sometime dhoopi felt shraddha’s weight on him and 0she was about to fall but our hero took her in his embrace.

He can see that she was not comfortable to he took her in his arms and went towards her roo.

Luckily door opened easily and he puts Shraddha on bed and was about to leave but shraddha holds his hand and pulled him on bed with her.

Due to sudden action he lost his balance and falls beside shraddha.

He was about to get up shraddha came in his embrace and cuddles in his chest.

Dhoopi smiles and kissed her forehead.

He was trying to get up without disturbing her sleep but it was impossible(coz writer mahaan hai isliye)

So he slept their only.

To be continued

Hope you liked it

Your mad writer

Akshu 😇