𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚌𝚛𝚢

!!𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!! 

!!𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!! 

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ This contains season 6/election arc spoilers, so skip if you don't want to see it! ♥

💔🐸

𝔾𝕠𝕟 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕤

- When Killua and Gon departed from each other, Gon returned to you and Aunt Mito at Whale Island since he temporarily lost his nen.

- You heard commotion from upstairs and ran downstairs to see Gon balling his eyes out since he lost Killua and his nen.

Gon: Y/N!

Y/N: Gon..? What's going on?

- He explained what happened after the fights with the chimera ants, which left you heart broken. 

Gon: I understand she's his sister, but the words Sorry, you'll never compare to her  hurt me!
Y/N: Sometimes in life, people come and go, Gon. I'm sure you'll see him again! I'm so sorry.

You comforted him and took him for a walk around the island to get his mind off things.

A/N: I ALMOST CRIED MAKING THIS OMG- I'M SUCH A BIG ASS CRY BABY LOLOL.

𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕒 ℤ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕪𝕔𝕜

- He was training by himself, when he hurt himself really badly.

- You heard him scream in pain, which made you laugh at the sound of it, but you got a bit concerned for him.

- You ran outside to where he was training.

Y/N: Killua, what happened?! Did you hurt yourself training?

Killua: Yeah, but I'll be fine.

He wasn't fine, he electrocuted himself with his nen.

Y/N: You don't look fine?

- Killua started crying, but not to the extreme.

Y/N: Oh, shit-.

You grabbed a med kit and treated his wounds (yes Ik he was electrocuted but their are ways to treat the pain >:3) and then kissed his forehead, he did a cat face after you helped him, only coming to the conclusion he was fake crying. That little shit XDD

𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕒

𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕒

- You arrived home late from work, you'd expect Kurapika to be at work at the time you arrived home, but he was there, sobbing on the couch.

Y/N: Love, what's wrong?

Kurapika: It's nothing, darling. I'm alright.

You weren't buying his bs (bullshit).

Y/N: You don't have to tell me what's wrong if you don't want to, but I can clearly see you're not okay.

Kurapika: Thank you for the comfort. But, I'll tell you what happened.

You sat down next to him on the couch, ready to listen to what he has to say.

Kurapika: I retrieved one of the scarlet eyes today, but they weren't the ordinary eyes.

Y/N: Aren't all the scarlet eyes the same? What was different?

Kurapika: They were my childhood friends eyes...

You already knew who Pairo was, Kurpaika would tell you all about him. He started to cry even harder, you pulled him to your shoulder and starting stroking his hair while he continued to cry. You started comforting him until he fell asleep in your arms.

A/N: Angst is what I'm feeling rn ( '・・)ノ(._.')

!!𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!!

!!𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!!

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ This contains manga and election arc spoilers! So skip to Hisoka and Illumi if you don't want to see it! ♥ 

𝕃𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕠 ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Leorio's been stressed and devastated that Kurapika hasn't been answering his phone calls and not reaching out to him. It slowly starting turning into anxiety and frustration. 

Leorio: DAMN IT, KURAPIKA!

You heard Leorio yell out for Kurapika's name, so you rushed over to his desk and asked him why he called out for Kurapika.

Y/N: Why did you call out for Kurapika?

Leorio: He never answers or reaches out to me, I'm starting to get worried.

You stare at him blankly, because you don't know how to respond. He looks down and starts crying.

Y/N: Babe.. 

You run up to him and hug him and start comforting him, reassuring Kurapika's safe, and you'll reunite with him, and the others one day again.

For Hisoka and Illumi...

I can't see them crying, sorry D: