𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰/𝚄!

You're a highly trained assassin that's not really waiting for their soulmate, as your best friend Illumi Zoldyck isn't showing any interest in this soulmate tradition. But, if it's somehow brought up, he looks at you. It made you suspicious, but didn't think much of it. 

A/N: S/B = Sister/Sibling/Brother!

Hisoka: So, you two might be soulmates~?

Y/N: I'm not interested in this sOuLmAtE stuff. 

Hisoka: Hmm, sure.

Illumi looks at you, just like you expected. So you looked back.

Y/N: Illumi, you're doing that weird thing again.

Illumi: What thing?

Y/N: You stare at me every time the soulmate thing is brought up.

Hisoka: Speaking of soulmates, my soulmate is Chrollo~.

Y/N: Are you serious, Hisoka?

Hisoka: No hehe.

Y/N: Fuck off.

You smile while he laughs.

Y/N: Oh, my s/b is calling me. I have to go home. I'll see you two tomorrow for the next mission. 

Illumi: Bye, Y/N.

Hisoka: Bye~.

A few weeks go bye and you got your mark, but Illumi's was acting strange since the day you told Hisoka and him that you finally got your soulmate mark. You checked Illumi's wrist, but you saw nothing there, and it's practically impossible to hide your mark for law reasons. So you spent weeks trying to find your soulmate, but one day, Illumi stops you.

Y/N: Why don't you want me finding my soulmate? I just want to get it over and done with, it's not like your my soulmate anyways. 

Illumi stares at you and unwraps his sleeves and removes the pin from his wrist. 

Y/N: Why, why did you hide it from me?

Illumi: Because we're...partners and It would ruin things. 

Y/N: Why can't you say friends? I'm second best below your family, and I have friends. 

Illumi stares at you and pecks you on the lips and walks off.

DID HE JUST KISS ME?! ILLUMI...ILLUMI ZOLDYCK SHOWING...Wait, he's walking away. 

Y/N: Illumi! 

Illumi turns around.

Y/N: I love you~! 

Illumi walks back to you and hugs you.

Illumi: I love you...too..?

It's going to take him a while, but I'll be patient with him <33