Tow George Stephanopoulos

Ashley, Chandler and Joey had been hanging out at the guys place

Ashley, Chandler and Joey had been hanging out at the guys place. Ever since her and Rachel  had arrived Ashley had found herself creating a better bond with Chandler and Joey out of anyone else in the group.

The three decided to head down to the coffee house where the rest of the group would be.

"Hey, watch this. I bet here to the coffee shop is less than a hundred steps."

"If it is ill give you a hundred bucks, if not you owe me a hundred instead." Ashley bargained

Joey grinned "Deal." As he shook hands with her.

Chandler shook his head at what he thought was a ridiculous deal but decided to let them be.

☕️
Monica, Ross and Phoebe were sitting around the table in Central Perk chatting and arranging a girls sleepover for later. Meanwhile Joey, Chandler and Ashley were still counting the steps.

"95, 96, 97." Joey looked pleased with himself. "See, I told you. Less than 100 steps from our place to here. And Ash you owe me that money."

"Yeah, okay, fine i'll pay up." She said.

"No, you know what? You can just owe me a cup of coffee." He smiled.

"You got way too much free time man." Chandler said.

The trio made their way over to the orange couch.

"Hey, there's the birthday boy." Chandler and Joey greeted Ross.

"Ross, check it out. Hockey tickets, Rangers-Penguins. Tonight at the Garden and we're taking you." Joey showed Ross the three tickets.

"Happy birthday pal." Chandler exclaimed.

"We love you man." Joey hugged and kissed Ross on the cheek.

Ross looked at the tickets.

"That funny. My birthday was seven months ago."

"so?" Joey asked.

"So, i'm guessing you had an extra ticket and couldn't decide who got to bring a date." Ross answered joey's question.

"Well, actually that's where you're wrong." Chandler argued "We originally bought the ticket for Ash because she told us the other day how much she liked hockey."

"Yeah, but then me and the girls decided we wanted to spend the night in." Ashley said "Hey, Mon did you ask Phoebe yet?"

"Yeah, she said she would love to." Monica answered.