¸.•*⤥Lots of Sarvente Headcanons 💘

(Image credit to me, who cannot edit and can only put filters on fictional characters)

A/N - It was a little hard to find things for her that weren't already confirmed but I did it! Geez, there's a lot of already confirmed things about her. A lot of these headcanons are mixed with canon.

By the way if you haven't read her wiki, she is the ruler of hell but doesn't want to be, so she tried to get in heaven but got rejected.

Also this chapter includes a character from another mod and the Spooky Month series (you'll find out why).

If you don't like to read about religion then I don't recommend reading this chapter
If anything here is offensive to any religion then please tell me and I'll remove it

(Word count excluding this line: 895)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about her
She (canonically) doesn't like modern-day media, but she tries to promote her church on the internet.

She took the role as the ruler of hell centuries ago because no one else who fit the job wanted it, she didn't want it either but they needed a ruler.

^She doesn't like hell, but she realized that if anyone else took the throne, then hell would be an a lot messier and chaotic place. So she (kinda canonically) has ever since fought to keep her status. The things she has done to people who have tried to take it? You don't want to know.

She was annoyed at first, but is now used to people comparing her face to country flags like France.

She was once the teacher for a religion class at a school near her church, for some days.

Even though she (canonically) doesn't need to eat, she still loves macarons, donuts, ice cream and Oreos.

She gets confused when other people stare at her face weirdly while she scoops from a classic three-flavor ice cream box.

She sometimes tries to get people to join the church by describing how scary hell is in a very, very detailed way.

^She gets nervous when they ask her how she knows how hell looks like, as how she describes hell is not like any normal human would think it is like. Then it's just a matter of time before they argue against going to church so much that she (canonically) shows them a glimpse of hell, making sure that she shows the most the horrifying part of it.

She likes to visit other churches to check if everything is alright.

^Sometimes things go so wrong that she has to let someone else be in charge of her church while she helps out in another church.

She loves to decorate the church whenever it's a holiday, regardless of what religion the holiday is for, because she (canonically) doesn't support any specific religion and accepts all.

^The holiday doesn't have to be religious, she would also decorate for holidays like halloween.

It took some time for her to process the fact that there are people following Lucifer, which is basically following her.

^She tries not to feel flattered when people say very nice things about Lucifer.

She says "whoops" and "oopsie" a lot.

Her favorite color is obviously pink, but she likes all light pastel colors.

Doves and cats are some of her favorite animals.

^She doesn't like owls because it's one of the animals associated with evil the most.

She didn't want to copy other churches, so her church is based on her own aesthetic.

^She noticed that the nice aesthetic attracts a lot more younger people, like teens and children. She thinks it's great that there's people that want to go on the right path (as she says it) early in life.

She forces herself to drink holy water.

^She likes tea and uses holy water to make it. She calls it "holy tea".

╰┈➤ with others
As she (canonically) knows every single demon in existence, she knows Girlfriend is a demon, she just forgot.

^If she remembered then she would've just immediately kicked her out. She didn't notice at all that Girlfriend was scared of Ruv and not her Lucifer form.

She has a collection of ribbons which he showed to Ruv, because she thinks the ribbon he wears on his eye looks like the ones she has. Ruv wasn't that interested.

^They both still don't remember that they were childhood friends and that she gave him the ribbon. (That's canon.)

Boyfriend gave her a paper of new "church song lyrics", she sung it without knowing it was lyrics from Never Gonna Give You Up.

She once met Skid and Pump on an October night, because they were attracted to the amazing halloween decorations in the church.

^She asked them a lot of questions. After they told her about their little friends like Moloch, she was a little shocked that these tiny children befriended literal demons and advised them to not interact with those "friends" anymore.

One time Pico was hiding behind the church from the police, she suddenly came by and he accidentally shot her. But because (canonically) bullets don't work on her, she just got startled.

^Pico just stood there shocked while she offered him to join the church -he'd have to come without the gun, of course.

She met Garcello's ghost a bit after he died, she helped him find the directions to heaven's Ghost-McDonalds.