ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 💙 A Little More BF, GF ❤️ and Pico Headcanons! 💚

More headcanons for the golden trio :)

You might not understand some of these headcanons, because I included other fandoms more than usual in this chapter.

This is also kind of a continuation for their first headcanon chapters.

If you expected an edit or an at least tolerable image then I sincerely apologize.
The context of the image is in Pico's main headcanons chapter.

(Word count excluding this line: 818)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

💙 ~ Boyfriend
He knows how to speak morse code, Minecraft enchanting table and currently learning enderman language.

He does not know how to tie stuff, not even his own shoes. Someone always needs to help him (mostly Girlfriend).

Foxes and wolves are his favorite animals.

^And yes, he did have an embarrassing wolf phase when he was a kid, but it gladly did not go as far as "on all levels except physical, I am a wolf."

He is a flat earther. I'm sorry. But he's not the "Karen" type, he's the "adorable idiot" type.

He secretly has "keep inventory" on in every Minecraft world he has.

He's scared of swimming alone, then there's no one to assure him that there aren't any eels in the water.

Girlfriend and Pico introduced him to cartoons that look like they're for children but are absolutely not.

^He's a Camp Camp fan now. His favorite characters are David and Nikki.

He rarely takes selfies and 90% of the photos on his phone are memes, screenshots and pictures of Girlfriend.

The last time he babysat, the house went on fire.

He secretly does not take his (he canonically has) ADHD pills and throws them in the trash instead.

He imitates a british accent for fun when he drinks tea.

He moved from Japan to Canada when he was five years old, then moved to USA when he was eight.

"How are you still alive?!" "Death is a social construct." - Boyfriend, probably

❤️ ~ Girlfriend
She has gacha and doesn't know what to do with it.

She makes aesthetic edits every once in a while.

^She sometimes listens to edit audios repeatedly and daydreams about herself in an edit.

She is good at iceskating and rollerblading, her mother taught her how to do so and now she's teaching her friends.

She really liked to roleplay on Roblox before, she thinks it's a little weird now though.

She's hyper-fixated on Animal Crossing and obsessed with Isabelle and Raymond.

^She hopes that Boyfriend doesn't find "animal vcrosing x reader ao3" and "how to spel crosingl" in her search history.

She likes Hazbin Hotel and had to hide from her parents very well while watching, she's sad because it's not even past the pilot yet.

^She finds the character designs odd, as she is a demon herself and doesn't look like any of the characters, but loves them anyways. Her favorite characters are Charlie and Alastor.

She has kissed a frog before and was sad and disgusted when the frog didn't become a prince.

She is a fan of My Little Pony even though she's 19.

She's learning french on Duolingo.

^She currently has a streak of 148 and is scared for her family whenever she almost misses a day. (If you know, you know.)

She was expelled when she was nine years old for almost unaliving one of the bullies with her demonic powers.

She is very picky when it comes to the temperature of the water she's drinking, she'll drink super cold water or thirst.

The Mitchells vs. the Machines is one of her top 5 favorite movies.

💚 ~ Pico
His favorite animals are snakes and bats.

His teeth are sharper than normal teeth.

He just loves bloody cartoons.

^He watched Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss with Girlfriend. He likes Helluva Boss better and argued with her about which one is actually better for an hour straight while they were rewatching.

He listens to Penelope Scott and Mother Mother when he needs to chill.

He throws Christmas presents he doesn't like in the chimney and likes to sit back and watch it burn, he probably got it from Darnell.

He likes to make fake claws out of paper.

He corrects every single spelling mistake Boyfriend makes when they chat in messages just to annoy him.

He is aware of the confusion about what type of gun he has. Only he knows the answer, but he won't say it.

He prank called the police with Boyfriend's phone, you can imagine what happened afterwards.

He found a rat in his kitchen and took care of it for two days after threatening it with a butter knife.

He asks the most personal questions in truth or dare.

^The others must tell the truth because they're held at gunpoint.

He called Daddy Dearest "DILF" as a nickname, thinking it was an insult, until Darnell told him what it actually meant.

He is the one who has sent over half of the memes Boyfriend has saved in his photos.